Thread: Drop Forwards: how far forwards and how far down??

Drop Forwards: how far forwards and how far down??

I was just wondering what everyone looked for in a drop forward how many inches forward and how many inches down For example D:2in F:2in Say ever you want even if its not avilable like a D:2in F:10in ... I was just was wondering what every one wanted..

Its all personal prefernce, I use a big arse one on my mag, 4 down 7.5 forward.
    I Like To Eat Crayons, I Really Like The Red Ones, I Wonder If They Make Red Crayon Pie

TSalPaintball's Feedback Thread!

<------------------(answer)

Drop: 1.5in at reg of tank, 3in at butt of tank (angled)

Forward: 11in, but offset 2in to the left (at the reg) then the tank angles so that the butt is 0.5in on the right of the grip frame...

ha ha... I just confused alot of people

Drops suck, thats all I have to say.
    O FLAGPULL O

Cincinnati All-Stars

Personally I don't like much of a drop, maybe and inch or 2 down and forward.

The reason why is if you use a big drop, then you have to curl your arm and wrist around the tank to fit the grip, which gives you a bigger profile. If you use little to no drop, then your wrist will come across the reg of the tank, and you won't stick out as far. If you want the gun closer to you still, then get a stubby tank.
    Sadly the mag is gone, moved on to an LCD Trix

Originally posted by Nachos

I don't care if you need a special plastic that comes from a tribe in the amazons that can only be crafted by Willy Wonkas Oompa Loompas in his chocolate factory.