Thread: my new mag

my new mag

ok i just got a minimag with:
    level 10
    inteliframe
    boomstick
    88ci 4500 armagedon tank/reg

now as this is my 1st mag i really dont know all the little tricks about it. timming, velocity adj, cleaning, repair, oiling, and whatever elce. i dont actualy have the mag yet, its in the mail. im sure once i get it ill figure out some of this stuff but i was wondering if there was any videos or sites or anything that could help me with this. also ur experiance if u dont mind sharing
    a skittle paintballl... can you imagine?!?!

Thats a good setup. Stay away from aftermarket on-offs, bolts, and reg backs. Every time you use it just disconnect the on-off put 2 drops of oil in the line and fire it about 30 times with the barrel off (prevents oil from getting into the barrel). For cleaning basically just pop out the field strip screw, pull the bolt off and whipe everything on the valve down. If you want you can also take out the from frame scrwe seperating the frame, rail, and mainbody and clean in there. Its a very simple marker, if you have any questions or problems this is the place to come.

The velocity is adjusted in the back of the valve/regulator assembly. An 1/8" allen wrench is all you need. Timing shouldn't be an issue unless the previous owner has messed w/ something. Level 10 may already be adjusted right, regardless do some reading, https://www.automags.org/resource/level10/index.shtml https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40904 Good luck and as Pyro mentioned this is a great place to come for answers
    Feedback from: AO,PBN

sounds pretty much like the blow backs that ive been using. but there is a lot confusing me about mags (having never actualy taken one apart). like certain parts i really have no idea what thwy are when i hear about them. the on/off is confusing me a little. ill just keep reading things in those links u gave me chuck and wait till my gun comes in. then ill post what im confused on b4 i break it lol. thanx a lot and keep posting what u got guys.

skittles

Just take it all apart when you get it
    Then you can figure out what everything is and put it back together

I've been waiting for a thread to put this diagrahm in, sneakyhacker420 was the first who I saw post it but I'm not sure if he made it or not? Either way, enjoy
    Last edited by ChucktheMAGician; 10-22-2003 at 08:44 PM.

COOL, I found 2 more while looking thru my favorites! Originally posted by HoppysMag and CaPoEiRa

wow, those are some nifty animations there

skittlesRgood:

I would higly recomnd buying the instuction video for $4.00

of the ADG sight

www.arigun.com

the video rocks....it will teach you everything about hte mag and how to maintain and repair it....it goves over every problem you can get with the mag(like 4) and how to fix them.....its very helpfull.

Black Emag
    Red ULE body
    AGD 4.01
    SM1 10-14in Barrel
    Black NW on/off Drop