Thread: Ahh, I've gone to the dark side!

personman Guest

Unhappy Ahh, I've gone to the dark side!

No, not the dark side of cockers, why would I ever trade my mag for a cocker?
    I meant the dark side of... foregrips
    Thats right, I begged and annoyed the hell out of Rogue Factor so he would make a gloss black ULE foregrip because satin black just wouldnt look right on my mag
    As soon as he posted them up, I snatched one and a barrel condom. They got here today, and let me tell you, I dont think I could use any other foregrip on my mag. Its low profile, low wieght, and comfortable. What more could you ask for from a foregrip? Also this barrel condom looks very nice, and beats the hell out of my old SP Freak one!
    Anyway... I <3 Rogue Factor and all of you guys should go buy his whole line of stuff, RIGHT NOW!

DOH!! I forgot you cant post attachments right now.. lemme just compress it a bit more and put it on geocities as a .txt... I'll attach a larger size image later..

Hmm.. they seem to have fixed that let me put it on digital pose..

cockers own mags
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

Originally posted by Automaggin2
    cockers own mags
    keeep dreaming, and he is showing off his gun why would you come out of no where and say that?

nice looking gun personman, wheres your tank cover at?
    RT
    Ace'd Emag (sold)
    Xmag (sold)

personman Guest
    Originally posted by Automaggin2
    cockers own mags
    Haha yeah right I bet you think your ANS cocker is better than my mag.. rofl

Baja: Thanks. I dont like to leave my tank cover on my tank, becuase its a 68 ci tank cover and im afraid it might get streched out and break or something, so I only put it on if Im taking pictures (wasnt thinking in this one) and if im playing.. I couldnt play without it, I love the rubber part, whoever thought that up was thinking smart, becuase these tanks are so slippery

Micro: Thanks and your right, if I got a gas through it would be bulky & another place to leak from, and not to mention I would have to buy new hoses~!!!! ! 11

You can still copy the URL and link it here...

And...Mags do own Cockers....it's a proven fact!

LOL... Couldn't resist...Lets not get that crap going again..

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Originally posted by MicroMiniMe
    Very slick.
    Gas-thru is overrated anyway.
    Umm....if that made any sense I missed it. Who was "rating" anything. A gas through is just a prefered way to route lines for some people. No one is rating anything....

Very nice, looks like a good front setup. What kind of barrel is that?

man thats a swiftlishious mag. thats eventualy what i think i want mine to look like, but minus the drop and maybe a 15* asa annoed to match with a CP mini 4grip. but i am for shizzle in the camp for black mags... sweet marker man!
    I'm a big guy with a big marker- 2oo2 'shoebox' style Dust Green 'Planet' milled SP Shocker 88/45k.

I did go to the "cocker" dark side...oh well..

personman Guest
    J&J Edge kit. I love it, its my baby
    The tip has scratches in the front though, I guess I might have run into a few too many bunkers with it, but I dont think its that expensive to replace and I dont think it effects the preformance..

Thanks atcer, I would have gotten a 15* except, well it just wouldnt feel right for me with this setup.. and I dont think I could stand this tank without a drop.. it would be too fat to shoulder..

I really like the look of that. If I am going to get a mag, I will go with an all black set-up. Yes other markers are black, but how many mags are black?

Black4eva!
    Type like an idiot on the internet and you will be seen as an idiot.

i never really liked cockers
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

yeah im not a fan of the stubby tanks for that reason... albeit ive never had one, but ive known people and shot markers that had them... too fat for my taste.

nice!

shes purdy adam
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

yeah..here's my tool for the darkside..

Nice lookin' gun, DB. But I've just never liked the look of those Eggs. Hmm, maybe eggs are an aquired taste?

And nice gun, too, personman. Nice and clean.

it's actually a half-black half-clear eggII so it does look a little weird and thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
    it's actually a half-black half-clear eggII so it does look a little weird and thanks for the compliment.
    he he. i plan on making my eggy a half black half clear.. i think that is bad ***. i saw it first on a revy and fell in love with the idea.