Thread: rough sketch of my new trix style viking/excal trigger!

Cool rough sketch of my new trix style viking/excal trigger!

well, i was thinking how while vikings/excals are extremely awesome markers, the trigger options are very limited. i then started thinking of what style of trigger people(including myself) would like in their aka marker. the first trigger i thought of was a stock matrix trigger. out of every trigger on every gun i have ever pulled in my life, i have never found a trigger as easy to rip on as a matrix trigger. something about how the rake leans a bit back or the actual shape where your fingers fit into somehow lets me shoot extremely fast and consistent. my viking is still obviously faster than any trix, but i still love the feel of trix triggers and i felt that having a trix trigger in a viking would be the ultimate in speed. most people tend to agree that a nicely set up trigger on a trix is what makes those guns rip so fast. heck, people are even spending lots of money to mod a trix frame to fit their vikings becasue they like the trigger pull that much. so i figured, heck i have nothing to do in my spare time. why not make a trigger? so whenever i get some free time im going to start making this trigger and if the demand is good enough and i can make them quickly and consistently i might start selling them to some people online.

anyways, heres the pic: a jmj razorblade on the left and my new trix style trigger on the right. notice where the dotted lines are. i made it so you can see where the matrix trigger is hidden in the design. the way it is designed right now, it will work perfectly in a viking/excal with no problems. to simulate the pull of a trix trigger even more, i took the time to make sure that the trigger pin is even in the same location above the trigger as a trix. should feel very nice when its finished.....

Last edited by CpSuPeRkId; 10-25-2003 at 09:09 PM.
    My Trader Feedback

*AKA factory certified tech
    AIM: TonyG749
    EMAIL: TonyG749@hotmail.com

edit- pic above!
    Last edited by CpSuPeRkId; 10-25-2003 at 09:09 PM.

put a roller in there...
    I'm nothing more than text to you...

Attention
    Getting
    Device

rollers arent tourney legal and i dont like knowing there a huge bearing in the middle of my trigger. it makes it hard to use it in any other way besides raking. also, most people can rake a trix trigger just as easy as a roller trigger. everybody ive seen just moves their finger up and down a trix trigger and gets an easy 17bps on the lcd. its super fast for how littel effort it takes. i decided to make a trix trigger not only because its easy to rake, but i can personally can rip on a matrix trigger(walking) better than any other trigger out there.(and many other agree with that too). so for now im just sticking with that design.....

in what rules are rollers illegal, its not mentioned in the NPPL rules anywhere and the action of a roller still follows in the one pull one shot guideline.
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

does anyone have a link to a place where i can buy rake triggers? i dont just mean a double shoe, but one with a couple of bumps
    Currently the 186th top poster on AO!! member# 13650
    Feedback

"... i splooge when i touch it
    ~Ultimatepaintballer

Froth over on PBN can make custom trigger and also hase quite a few designs.

Aardvark makes a trigger for the matrix thats good for raking. Its called the gator trigger, its sweet.

hey bob got a link?

Hey CpSuPeRkId the trigger looks pretty similar to the Dye Turbo trigger for Angels IMO.
    Germany's Most Wanted Balla is sponsored by:
    NXe Paintball
    Maxs Sport
    Tomahawk Paintballs

Originally posted by bunkermaster10
    Hey CpSuPeRkId the trigger looks pretty similar to the Dye Turbo trigger for Angels IMO.
    ummmm the right side of my sketch is the FRONT of the trigger. turbo triggers are just reversed lcd triggers. so if you picture the left side of my sketch as the front of the trigger then yes it would look similar to a turbo trigger, however, the front is the right side and its not a turbo.

lol I see now. I was looking at it reversed.:o