Thread: SFL E-mag on ebay

SFL E-mag on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=47252

i wish i had money for this becaue i would snatch it up in a hearbeat

Wow.. and shes goin cheap too
    see my Cocker here.
    And my beloved Sterling

I am surprised its getting let go for under 800 atm.

looks to be sivler dust like edweird's, those are the only 2 I've seen like it. One of you guys better get this, that is by far the cheapest SFL ever!

Drink Wine

That is one of KayleAGD's teammates. The guy makes reference to his team having 4 so i'm almost 100% certain its a friend of Kayles

I have been seeing that for a couple days but didn't want to post it on AO...
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

btw I am probably going to bid on this in the last 30 minutes I will own 2 sfls

Come on, AO I know someone wants this, we need to keep 'em in the family, ya know? I wish I could get it, but I don't want to get into the trouble that forced this guy to sell it.
    I'm nothing more than text to you...

Attention
    Getting
    Device

Son of a.... Im gonna call my buddy and see if he wants in on this... atleast it will have a good home and not have to worry about sibling rivalry.

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

I tried, but failed to keep it in the family. Sorry fellas.

Originally posted by LaW
    I have been seeing that for a couple days but didn't want to post it on AO...
    Same reason I didnt.

See ya in 4 hours, its already over 1k

jb

Originally posted by gtrsi

Same reason I didnt.

See ya in 4 hours, its already over 1k

jb
    geez thanks a lot for Big_chops for posting this here god darn it... not worth bidding on now

Plus the lead bidder you have no idea what his max bid is geez

just a general ebay question. why do people bid on stuff with 3 days left in the auction? i seldom bid on things with more than 3 hours left. i cant imagine bidding on something that far out. just raising the price. i will never understand.

Originally posted by logamus
    just a general ebay question. why do people bid on stuff with 3 days left in the auction? i seldom bid on things with more than 3 hours left. i cant imagine bidding on something that far out. just raising the price. i will never understand.
    Dammit! No more ebay tips until this auction is completed!

jb

sorry mayne. i figured it more of a help to guys like us to keep people from bidding 3 days out.

45 minutes left, can I borrow 2k from anyone?

1 minute left, 1400 was my max, wish i woulda got it

Holy crap 1425????????????????

Some folks have more money than brains, lol.

If you were going to go $1400 you should talk to Kilauakid, if his SFL is still on the table it is much nicer and tricked out even.
    Of course we all berated him for even putting it on the table
    It is dust pewter I think and has a matching X-valve and warp.

CNC Emag
    Featherlight Viking

Originally posted by MicroMiniMe
    If you were going to go $1400 you should talk to Kilauakid, if his SFL is still on the table it is much nicer and tricked out even.
    Of course we all berated him for even putting it on the table
    It is dust pewter I think and has a matching X-valve and warp.

His is grey dust, bad thing is no warranty on it whatsoever I bet since so much was changed on it inlcuding the HES location .... but it is a nice marker one of a kind hehe

Yeah 1425 is just insane, i guess I would probably sell my sfl for around 1400-1600 but geez i dont know if i could haha....

well, girlfriend said she'd go half. it's probably a good thing i didn't win... but damn was it nice.

Originally posted by LaW

His is grey dust, bad thing is no warranty on it whatsoever I bet since so much was changed on it inlcuding the HES location .... but it is a nice marker one of a kind hehe

Yeah 1425 is just insane, i guess I would probably sell my sfl for around 1400-1600 but geez i dont know if i could haha....
    Watch it now. that's MY SLF your talking about and I called AGD, they will support the milled valve so its good as gold MUAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

(and I got more in the sale than the eBay one came with +3.0 software)

Originally posted by Z-man

Watch it now. that's MY SLF your talking about and I called AGD, they will support the milled valve so its good as gold MUAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

(and I got more in the sale than the eBay one came with +3.0 software)

eh I wasn't talking about the valve in general Just other tolerances that might have changed Have fun with it

Personally,
    I would have gone 12 but dam 14+. I know its rare but really its nothing more than a milled X mag. I could understand if its brand new never been to the feild....

I would have bought Magman's but I just bought a viking, then I dropped another 2-300 getting all the was crap. It was hard for me to drop 2k in like 1 week for paintball crap and buy a house.

If any of you other SFL crazies want to sell your gun send me a PM. If its in perfect shape, no scratchs no nothing, I got 1200 sitting here doing nothing.

Law- You suck for owning two!

jb

Originally posted by gtrsi
    Personally,
    I would have gone 12 but dam 14+. I know its rare but really its nothing more than a milled X mag. I could understand if its brand new never been to the feild....

I would have bought Magman's but I just bought a viking, then I dropped another 2-300 getting all the was crap. It was hard for me to drop 2k in like 1 week for paintball crap and buy a house.

If any of you other SFL crazies want to sell your gun send me a PM. If its in perfect shape, no scratchs no nothing, I got 1200 sitting here doing nothing.

Law- You suck for owning two!

jb
    I dont own two, but i now have had two chances to have 2. Both of them I thought about getting but just couldnt bring myself to do it

my sfl is for sale 1600

Originally posted by LaW

I dont own two, but i now have had two chances to have 2. Both of them I thought about getting but just couldnt bring myself to do it

my sfl is for sale 1600
    I thought you had 2? Guess that was someone else. 1600 sure, you send first to a PO?

So Z-man bought Kilas or won the eBay auction? I'm guessing the Kila SFL, I'm partly confucied...
    Milled valve? I just thought it was anoed with no laser engraving since it started as raw.

I bought Kila's SFL in a private trade andI am happy to say that I saved over a $100 to the eBay sale. Still, mine will have be anoed again...

Originally posted by MicroMiniMe
    So Z-man bought Kilas or won the eBay auction? I'm guessing the Kila SFL, I'm partly confucied...
    Milled valve? I just thought it was anoed with no laser engraving since it started as raw.

No the valve is milled too and he did buy kila's

I almost bought it the second he put it up for sale but just had to say no

Originally posted by Z-man
    I bought Kila's SFL in a private trade andI am happy to say that I saved over a $100 to the eBay sale. Still, mine will have be anoed again...
    Reanoed as personal preference or defects? That poor X-valve, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!