Thread: system x tanks..

system x tanks..

my retarded buddy just bought about 700 bucks in cocker stuff today (thats not why he is retarded). one of those things was a system x tank. I told him, no, go with pure energy or crossfire... but did he listen? noo... so, after realizing i had heard very bad things about them, but i couldnt remember what, i told him it would be fine.. THen i remembered. off of pbreview.com, ALOT of people said the burst disks sucked it, like its never been sucked before. I really dont care that he went out and bought this damend tank, other than one reason: im gonna be filling the sonva*****. So, anyone own one, seen one, or used one, and how are they, both safety and quality as far as performance.
    Originally posted by Archangel Kid
    IF I WANTED AN ANGEL AIR I WOULD GLUE A GAMEBOY TO MY FRIKIN TANK.

As for the burst disks, SX doesn't make their own, so that would not be totally their fault. The only part that SX makes is the regulator.
    I have seen some of these tanks at some local fields and the owners were less than impressed with them. You shouldn't have a problem filling them, but their performance on the field is less than desirable.

New System X tanks come with a Centerflag Regulator now. Its a great tank. The old ones with the ACI Reg sucked until ACI updated them.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

so..

so my buddy should be good, as far as those burst disks? he ordered it yesturday

dont listen to what all these internet kids say. My friend owns sorealpb.com and he dealt with has dealt with System X in the past. Hes rather impressed by them, they look kinda cheap but they are performars.
    Dub V

Where greatness is learned
    and couches are burned

RIIIIIIIIGHT...

um.. ok...... Ive heard this from A LOT of people.. like... 15 or so (thats a lot for me in this area) so... yeah.

I have a System-X 45/45 tank; one of the "new" designs evidently (bought it new around the middle of this year).

The frankenstein teflon tape job on the fill nipple was leaking when I got it. The threads around the burst disc were leaking as well. Fortunately, the red loctite on the burst disc was only on the surface (that's how they "take care" of leaks at the factory). Getting through to tech support was... painful.

The tank's flow rate really drops when the pressure drops to 1500PSI. I can tell when the trigger on my x-valve starts kicking back a little slower. Might not be as noticeable on other types of guns. My PMI Pure Energy 47ci is perfectly capable of keeping up even below 1000PSI. I wonder if I could take the reg off that and put it on the SX carbon fiber tank...

If that's a centerflag reg (it does look like a centerflag reg), I'm not particularly impressed.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

yeah well

Im not the one using it, so I don't care in the slightest about the flow of the tank. Im worried about the safety, because im prolly going to be the one filling it. I warned him to stay away from that tank.. but did he listen... nooo... we'll see here in a bit, we are going to use it next saturday.. hope I dont lose a limb :P

all that wil happen is the burst disk will blow the whole tank isnt gunna blow up and have sheratnal flying everywhere
    2003 vert cocker - green~PMI perfect drop forward~SP tear drop barrel~Belsales hollowpoint 3way~nitro duck 68 3k tank~pre BE revi