Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Body in development from Deadlywind- Karta for Emag!

Thanks NiCad, it's rough remembering real/Screen Names isn't it? :P

OK I believe I have contaceted everyone who was wanting to "be in line" for the first ones of these.. I still will have one, *maybe* two Kartas which are not spoken for. If I didnt contact you and you were wanting to get one of the first, please email me colin@deadlywind.com asap.

out!
    ColinMoritz

Chord, Chord V2, Dallara, Karta, current project: (coming soon)

nevermind.. lol..

You have any left.. ? I'm debating whether to pimp out my current mag, or get something like this and make an e-mag..
    Last edited by Digits; 12-19-2003 at 11:16 PM.

i am not sure if it has been said but i have searched the whole thread for it and i can not seem to find the price, would someone be able to tell me it and could it work on a mech mag which also might not have been said. thanks
    -wdp angel speed matte silver
    -crossfire fiberwraped 68 4500, 6 03
    -evo 2 with z board and impellers, 24 bps
    BMX
    -Tan macneil ruben
    -black odyssey dirt forks with 990
    -blue evolver front black ditech hombre back
    -black ruben stem
    -black fit team bars
    -odyssey hazard lite black wheelset 14t freewheel
    -silver macneil 39t guard sprocket
    -black demolition shorty seat
    -black demolition seat post and grey grips
    -black odyseey clenscki pedals
    -black profile cranks
    -blue slick cabels

official Karta price is right at $300. Thats the body + emag rail + dual AGD ball detents.

I can get them anodized to a single base color for about $40 extra.. takes about a week extra.

Ill be putting a thread up in the dealers seciotn and linking to it from here once i get the first batch finished and polished up for pics.. which will be about a week or two.

out!

Will you be offering a discount for those who have a rail they can supply?

Yes, I can take off $35 if you send in your own rail.

Just wanted to make sure you got my $.. and in Red please..

Thanks,
    chris

Chris-
    Yes I did.

The red I can do is really a burgendy.. almost the same as the 2k1 1.5 Dark Angle "blood red"..
    slightly poor picture, but you can get the idea of red.
    http://www.robagd.com/capo/20.jpg
    and
    http://www.deadlywind.com/wc2k3/from...n/10250003.JPG

out!

Originally posted by nicad
    Chris-
    Yes I did.

The red I can do is really a burgendy.. almost the same as the 2k1 1.5 Dark Angle "blood red"..
    slightly poor picture, but you can get the idea of red.
    http://www.robagd.com/capo/20.jpg
    and
    http://www.deadlywind.com/wc2k3/from...n/10250003.JPG

out!
    Dammit, after much deliberation and a hour of staring at the color chart you sent me I've decided to let you choose between blue and red... Pic the one that you think looks like it has the sexiest look and finish to it and I'll build the gun around that color... In other words surprise me and post pic's of it here once it's done so I can drool over it in anticipation of it getting here...

Let us know when the next batch is available...
    Last edited by Duke Henry; 12-29-2003 at 05:52 PM.
    TEAM SYNDICATE

My Ebay Feedback

So, how's the progress going.. Any chance you can make a blade type trigger but add a little bit of sex to it? I was thinking somthing will little ridges horizontally across the finger area to grip and some kind of round out curves or somthng on the sided wrapping around the back to round it off in the rear...

in Blue... (pictures just DONT do justice...)

out!

I am curious to know if there are any restrictions on anno for these babies.

I have pretty much locked in a choice to buy one from the next batch, but was hoping to get a fade done. If memory serves me correctly, only a single colour anno can be purchased with a Karta, unless we get the anno done by someone else right?

Also, I must reiterate that you MUST post when you take orders for batch #2.

Would that be mine...

yes this is Dragonfd3s's body. DAM it looks good.

Duke Henry- you are correct in regards to the anodizing.

I am having to re-structure slightly how I take orders and how the "batches" are handled.
    Lets just say Im hoping to have quite a few available in the near future so any one can purchase one at most any time.

Droooool!
    I got serial #002

Still waiting on the rest of the parts I've got on order, but here is the RT Pro with lvl 10 and Ule trigger kit with my Rogue clamping feed neak, Karta body, Dye grips and MPM P-stock from england... My blue to black fade Pipe barrel kit and my front gip and other parts should be here with in the next week or so..

w. o. w.

Dragonfd3s- Can I have it back???? hehh
    that looks dam good.

Karta body be awesome.
    Though... Nicad yo, RED style, get a body anno'd red... its the hotness,
    -also, wuts ur Official word on battery packs for the future... im leading a movement for Battery Pack options, lol, even if it is a speculation, wus going on?

werrrdd,
    -baller

WOW! That's an amazing body.

Dragonfd3s are you sayin' that body has the RTPro stuff in it? is this body compatible with an RTPro setup? That's so stinkin' gorgeous!

Nicad, do you have a web site with all the specs and color options and such listed? I read the whole post, and maybe I missed it, or the 6:00 am hour is just messin' with my eyes (haven't been to sleep yet).
    If you always do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always had. Do something different.

Yep, everything in the RT Pro will fit except for the front mount/grip since there aren't any holes for it. I'm just going to drill and tap what I need to make a grip extender fit on the bottom of the rail etc.. I'll post more pic's once I get it done some time the end of next week. I'm pretty sure he could mill a RT Pro rail if you wanted him to so you could use the stock RT mounting system....

Originally posted by Berean
    WOW! That's an amazing body.

Dragonfd3s are you sayin' that body has the RTPro stuff in it? is this body compatible with an RTPro setup? That's so stinkin' gorgeous!

Nicad, do you have a web site with all the specs and color options and such listed? I read the whole post, and maybe I missed it, or the 6:00 am hour is just messin' with my eyes (haven't been to sleep yet).

Nicad - would a Karta body fit ok on a standard E-Mag rail? If so, what would just the body alone cost and any chance of a pic of a Karta/std rail combo?

Thanks.

Gadget- Yes it will fit, and it actually looks not too bad. I think I have some shots of that setup around here somehere.. if I come across them I'll be sure to post them.

Cost of a Karta body alone would be $225 (yes the rail adds a lot)

but for now, how about a black Karta/rail with DL milling on the rail? forgot to add: this setup weighs in around 7.3 - 7.4 oz.

out!
    Last edited by nicad; 01-26-2004 at 02:31 PM.

wow
    "The Few Who Do Are The Envy Of The Many Who Only Stand And Watch"

Alway Remember *343*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

i simply can't get over how beautiful these things are

OK finally got a "purchasing" thread up.. so for all the mushy info on getting one of these, head on over to: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=123344

out!

I thought that body/UL rail combo looked familiar. I'd put pics of it up with my emag setup, but my battery and grip frame are litghly scratched up and really stand out now that I have a wonderfully shiny body.

BTW, this looks freaking insane with a no-rise clamping feed on it. I hope to come out to the Tex-ball game to pimp the 'mag.