Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Body in development from Deadlywind- Karta for Emag!

Man, that is one awsome design you got there. Is there any chance that there could be a version of that to fit with classic frames? Or maybe with channel milled in the rail to have the adjustable forgrip much like the rougue rail. If that is ok with him of course.

Man, why must my car break down causing me to have no money right as all these things are coming out.
    Good Traders:JoeyJoe367, Blazestorm213, RetardedRiceBowl, rsadich,PaInTbALL zAcH, jwyke. John Dresser, Xas, Darrikws,whydoineedausername

Splat Attack Revenge V2 LE FS

Conquest FS

ithaca, NY I go to Ithaca paintball, come play with me.
    Originally posted by rikkter

and fix your sig man, its HUGEEE
    no it is perfect and unique. And as long as it goes with the standerds, other people have big pics in there as well.
    pete

FOR SALE
    Evil 3+2 pack
    FeedbackAO feedback PBN feedback Matrix serial #-lost

Originally posted by coolcatpete

no it is perfect and unique. And as long as it goes with the standerds, other people have big pics in there as well.
    pete
    actually, the standards say one picture :P

actually, coolcatpete, your sig is too big and breaking many of the sig rules.. two of which are:

• You are allowed ONE sig image. Not 2 or 3 small images - but ONE.

• Sig images may NOT be larger than 175 x 350 pixels. ANY image found taller than 175px or longer than 350px will be removed. Images must be under 20k. These are guidelines and it is recommend that your sig images be smaller than the maximum allowed numbers. Under 15K is prefered, and the smaller the image the better.

so, please correct your sig image(s), and lets not discusss this any further in this thread, as it is way off topic.

thanks!
    Colin
    ColinMoritz

Chord, Chord V2, Dallara, Karta, current project: (coming soon)

no way this body is going to be ready for december, while we're in texas is there?

rikkter-
    im workig on it right now.. im eagerly waiting for a few test rails from AGD.. might just might have something to look at by Tx Throwdown time.. :-O

well i'm telling you this now, if you have a working body, that looks very similiar, or if you even have the final product, done by the texas game, i'll definitally buy it

Outstanding. Heh...EmagnaKarta.

ithaca, NY I go to Ithaca paintball, come play with me.
    I fixed my sig it is not as good but hey any thing to make you happy.
    Pete.

so hot right now, time for me to save up for an emag to get this body too.

Thumbs up That is awesome Nicad!

Why doesn't anyone incorporate the body and rail? What am I missing that prevents this?

You should make a breech for the X-mag with a removable or locking feedneck, dual detents and make quick cash.

Happy Holidays,
    Matt

Originally posted by Bulldog
    Outstanding. Heh...EmagnaKarta.
    hahhaha good call bulldog

Originally posted by Lohman446
    This is why I love AO

"Why would anyone need this"
    "I just ordered one - though I can see no use for it"
    "Me too"

good sellers/traders: dropkick1, lawfox36, ineedhelp, armed & harmless

http://trixownersgroup.proboards28.com/

an idea of what it would look like on a stock emag rail, if for some reason someone wanted to do that.

that actually doesn't look too bad. but karta rail is better

are there any other IDEAS brewing up in you're guy's head?

Someone mentioned a one-piece body/rail combo. That would be so off the hook, could it be done, or are there limiting factors that make it that you have to have 2 seperate pieces?

FragTek Customs - Cyborg Owners Group
    AO Feedback - PBN Feedback
    "AGD is good because 2/3 of their name is AGG " - DiRtY HiPpY

a body/rail combo would be optimal.. however getting a base to start with is the problem. There are some who make their own body/rails from scratch... but as for modifying existing professionaly made bodies, your limited to pretty much Xmag base or PTP Micromag base.

The slug on a rail affords a semi-cost effictive solution to customizing and it is actually easier to access areas of it for milling.

rikkter- I smell a Fuddruckers visit comin later today with some of the Deadlywind crew.. who knows what might come of it..

Great explanation, thanks. I could see where you could save a LOT of money doing it this way

That still looks awesome on a stock rail and it flows so nice!

Thanks for the info on body rail combo! That's the best looking body yet. Keep up the good work.
    Matt

I don't know how you get AGD detents off, but looking at this picture I would guess a wrench of some sort. Wouldn't the wrench hit pretty good on the raised spots.

Pito-
    the AGD detents are ment to be tightened with fingers.. an O-ring under them keeps them from vibrating out. Also, those in the model are just placed on there.. in reality there would be a little bit milled out around them to give some room.

Ok cool. Just wondering. Good work on the design, Arrow has good ideas.

Hey nicad: Maybe design a body that flows with the stock Emag rail. Something that shares simillar lines, but is more than just a tube. If it looks good, and its just a body, the cost should be minimal compared to the body/rail combo. Just a suggestion.

I can tell you right now, you got a buyer in me, and I don't even own an emag yet. I will buy it ahead of time to give me more pressure in getting the mag.
    Soon to own an E-Mag, the funds are close.

Originally posted by RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf
    ...why is it a e-mag body/rail combo?...

...if i just pay you for both (you get the rail and body)...will it fit my intelliframe?...i know my rt pro valve will fit...
    without modification to the rail it self for a foregrip, since the emag rails dont have the foregrip hole(battery, duh).

but then again, on the emag rails, theres no place to put the sear pin, since it uses the pin through the body deal.
    plus the emag sear has a specail bearing type deal on it.
    not sure if the rt pros have it or not.

but!
    it does fit. and i was bored and just threw mine on my warp mag(normal classic sear), well, gassing up it leaked, so i held bolt back, then fired it withfinger out of the way, woo full auto, i wish i recorded it lol

Originally posted by RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf
    so all i would need to do is buy a e-mag battery pack/ pay nicad for rail and body?
    no, what you would have to do is drill the hole for the foregrip.
    there is no holes on the rail where the battery pack fits onto is on the frame.

to tell you the truth, any foregrip will look bad on a emag rail, since it'll have all the extra space.

So if we were to order one of these, do we mail our rail in? about how much for body and rail?

Originally posted by maglover52
    thats nice. looks kinda like a 03 shocker but its alot better!
    that looks nothing like a 03 shocker

RHINO 3d power! Thanks arowmic for the rail file and a quick one line how to on how you got those curves, I hope I'll make a nice lookin rail for you guys. If you actually use it (which i doubt [me = body design n00b, only took a few art classes and 3d animation class]) can I get a free karta body for an rtp? lol... or at least the rail?

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

will these be able to fit on a ptp micro emag?

Well, they replace the body and rail so all you really have is the gripframe and battery... so yes

Anyway, ! I finally found a good sketch that will be impossible to model! YAY! That and I saw arowmic's new rail.

/me will not show it so don't ask