Well as some of you know my E-mag was stolen, and the police found it. So I went down there to Identify it and then take it home, when I got down there it took me a while to find my investigator.

When I found him he asked if that was my gun, and so I looked at it and it was. Then he said we got this barrel with it. I said that is not my barrel, and from looking at it I could tell it was bushmaster threading.

The investigator said they thought he stole a b2k2 but they had no proof, becasue he said he bought it. However the atorney of this kid is the one who brout this barrel in.

So the invstigator said ohhhh this changes everything. HE said they would go to court with it and nail this kid more than they alredy did.

So the bad news is that I cant get my gun back because it was apart of this evidence, Now I have to wait a while for this and I have to go to try outs for a team and I dont have my gun.

I geuss I will figure something out. The good news is that they have my gun, but the bad news is I cant have it.

Oh well

Pete