Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL SE AO Day II Thread

OFFICIAL SE AO Day II Thread

Howdy all. Coming LIVE from South Carolina, this is Dayspring. I, as long as other members, will be posting pictures and thoughts about the ride down to SC, down home cooking, and the tournament tomorrow.

For the NJ people, we (1stDeadeye, Tunaman, Sprayingmango, me, AlbinoNewt) left from NJ at 12:30a. After driving all night long, we hit the hotel around 10:30.

Anyway, there will be more pictures going online as the weekend progresses.

Keep an eye on http://www.paintballmedia.com for updated photos of the event.

Photo's are being uploaded right now.

EDIT:
    Ok, so I need to find a better way to resize the images...
    Last edited by Muzikman; 11-21-2003 at 04:06 PM.

personman Guest
    Welcome to the south
    I'll be up tommorow

I'm regreting it already

Drink Wine

personman Guest
    I'm leaving tommroow... yay
    LOOK FOR PIE PICS!

Dont let Load forget about my mag
    "LoadSM5: I smells funny"
    Load SM5 Fan Club
    Member #2
    Vice-President

My Webpage
    Feedback

Talking alcohol and paintball

WHen I left the hotel they were just getting started. FYI the dude in the pool had not yet started to drink heavy, however he quickly rectified the over sight.

Aye, too bad im missing the whole day of play...aye...

Nick, Muz, Jason, Simon, Tom, Jon, Clare, Data, Doobie, Trina, PHIL, Mrs. cphillip, Wyn, Adam, Rob, Load: it was awesome seeing you all last night. Keep it rocking for me tonight

Loads of pics just uploaded. Check them out.

http://www.paintballmedia.com

Looks like folks had a great time. Nice pictures everyone.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

Awesome pics! Looks like a blast! Hopefully the spring-time AO NE Day will be just as fun!

A Sanchez Machine Distributor
    Ask me about my US Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and Fire Department Discount
    PBN Feedback
    AO feedback
    EBAY feedback

its official, i need a car.

hope you all had/have fun!!!

only one thing to say... I hope Starbase CGI checks this thread out. heh heh

j/k

Hope y'all are having fun down there. WITHOUT ME! Jerks.

The green monster has reared it's ugly jealous head...

--Dave
    I have better qualities, I am funnier, sexier, and my a$$ is like 'woh' (2/15/2004 11:51 pm)

* individuality has joined #automags
    anyone around right now?
    hello?
    * individuality has left #automags
    (3/23/2004, 5:45 am)

"Having shot my share of cops..." -- Tom Kaye, AGD, 5/3/04

Will you guys just do me one favor? Don't drop any more cell phones in the pool and the people involved know who I am talking about.
    My drinking team has a paintball problem.
    My Feedback

looks like Capo has been hitting the gym:

http://paintballmedia.com/albums/AOS...e_03.sized.jpg

Wow...Like, I hope you guys have lots of drinking stories and pictures of people holding automags somewhere other than on the feild....

...for a good time call Deadcell....
    WE ARE DEADCELL, AND WE WILL RUN THROUGH YOU

Dayspring - "We've had Clare at Shatnerball." "I'm confident that she can take 20 guys."

"I'd trade my cocker for some steady pu**y"

Pics

Originally posted by Muzikman

Loads of pics just uploaded. Check them out.

http://www.paintballmedia.com

Thanks for doing this Muzikman. Well Done

yo dayspring whats up man this is the guy who BANGed up his knee at fireball mountain, 10 stiches and the guy from fireball wouldnt even pay for the medical bills. i live in nj too as u know.

*EDIT* No cussing allowed. No circumventing the filter allowed. Army
    Last edited by Army; 11-23-2003 at 01:16 AM.
    RT MAG FOR SALE /TANK/HALO TSA https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=144846

who the hell is playing without a shirt and why?
    AO MEMBER# 2967
    No Limit
    check out these killers...
    NFeel The JoyN

That would be Albinonewt...and I am not real sure why he took off his shirt.

The Frymarker Guest
    Whew lots of pics!

Looks like everyone had an awesome time

haha awesome pic

www.TeamNever.com

Talking Thanks alot!!!

Newt, you need help bro, Jon, go with newt and maybe some of his help will rub off on you. Tuna, Cphillip, Datapaimp, and the rest of you guys, I will remember this last weekend forever, not because I was here but because of the quality of people I met, God bless and God speed on your retun trips home.

Wesley, Emily and the midget

Originally posted by Jonno06
    its official, i need a car.
    Want to buy one? Fresh paint job, and all the wierd looks you could want

Was a great time. Glad we didnt miss it. Made alot of friends. LOL And man is there some stories. Cant wait til the next 1.

When true evil smacks you in the face you never forget it.

Official DevilMAG Thread
    Devil's Den Paintball
    The Aggressive Generation

OK I am alive. I just got to the house from taking Tom and Jon to the Airport. We had a pretty darn decent turn out. I guess you can find the picture of the "Pile-o-Mags somewhere. We had 67 active players and 105 signed wavers. We missed a few. And finaly Hoover showed up. We got a head count one time of 121. For some reason half the people that go to AO events don't play paintball! Like me but they end up Geekin and Photographing all day. Funny buch we are really.

I need to find my records of the winners of the tournament. But I do know that there was a team called All Girls (something like that) that Capo was on that only had one girl on it. They took one of the places. You other two have on that team have some issues and you know who you are...

Um other than the darn credit card issue we didn't really have any issues. The field took checks and I spotted someone 100 cash out of the cash box and never got that back yet! I am certain he will remember....

We sold about half or well.. maybe more than half of our T shirts. I need to go back through them and see whats left and I will put those up for sale later in the week.

Well the dinner got off to a real shakey start. Eventualy, as they usualy do, AO'ers made the best of it. I got into a knock down drag out with the owner over it. And eventualy the saw it my way but too little too late in my opinion. Now this is the same place we used last year and they were excellent. New owners this year and so.... well... needless to say we not going back there next year. The Kitchen manager showed up at my room last night to try and appologise but... well. They done. They let me down.

Anyway the awards thing was super. LOTS of stuff! National PBS with Greg and Simon repin for them gave out a slew of stuff. Followed by TAG and another slew of stuff. Then Dayspring repin PBX and Tunaman and a drawing from Lapco set up by Kevmaster. More cool stuff. Lots of it! Then Tom and AGD finished out that with even more chit!!! I did not see many raffle tickets left in the pot when they got done!

We awarded HiTech the furthest traveled medal. With his whole hearted agreement to it we ruled Simon out. He from Texas after all. HiTech came in from San Fran.

Capo was signing posters like mad. Simon had a shirt signing and we covered that thing. Unka Phil gave her some candy though so she fine. I saw her wack some poor dude in the Top gun and I mean she wacked him! We was doing Side Arms there. Turned out pretty fun really. I think the format worked well but it was terribly slow to get set up and started with pick up teams like that. Of course that to be expected. But we finaly go it moving at 10 AM. You should have seen the Hill Battle in the afternoon! Geeeze! I hope someone has a audio of that.

Josh was all over the place doing stuff and Dayspring was interviewing everyone. Muzik was geekin and shootin picts as usual. Costumes galor. I have no idea what and why AO has now gone costume. But its certainly fun. That purple pimp was scary!

There was about 80 at dinner. Not counting the band. Thanks band sponsors!!!

Then we had a moving ceremony finishing it out honoring and wishing Doobie good luck. I got emotional and so did Tom. And the crowd was chanting "Doobie Doobie" I get choked up thinking about it. Oh by the way in case you wondered... Trina...his wife...She is HOT! Unka Phil gave her some Candy!

More later. I am tired as heck. And have no voice either. I got lots of people to thank. In spite of some of the detail issues I think it came off well. A few more snags this year than last but hey... we had fun!

Thanks for coming everyone. Love ya...Mean it!

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

LOL..next year we just have to request a sound proof room big enough for all of us in the middle of the night. First moved from atrium to lobby then from lobby to meeting room and then nowhere else for us to go....lol. Great time and thanks again phil for setting it up and thanks to everyone for showing up to make it what it was....GREAT!