Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL SE AO Day II Thread

Yea! And in fact we just going to get them to give us a large meeting room we can lock up all our stuff in and come and go as we please. We a noisy bunch thats for sure. And Tom and Jon and I decided we going to do that as a fix. Thats a good plan I think.

Woot!

I had an awesome time, even better than last year. A big thank you to Cphillip and Cphillip's wife, Tom, TAG, EZ runner, CaPoEiRa, Load SM5, Muzikman, Manike, Nat. PB supply, Gold Dragon paintball, personman, Doobie, Trina, The Wild Hog band & everyone else that showed up! Oh yeah and AGDJon for hooking me up with a sweet ULE X RTP (enjoy the Angel )

I will have pics in a day or two, as soon as I can get my disposable camera developed and scan 'em.
    My feedback

Made in USA - it matters.

This weekend was awesome!!! I had the most fun I've ever had playing pb ever lol well ok granted i've only been playing for 2 months but still this ROCKED! So that means each year can only get better. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome (even if tripping out of the elevator and busting my nose up sat. was a highlight I would love to forget)and making me feel like being a newbie and a girl didn't matter. You all are the most unique and fun bunch of people I have had the pleasure of getting to know. We took 2nd in the tourney and I just have to thank the rest of Team Slow and Special . . . Frausty & my GaDevil you guys were amazing! Glad I could be apart of all of it, even if i did leave part of my face on the wall outside the elevators, it was well worth it.

Ahh this weekend was great. Thanks to everyone for planning it, Ga Devil dont get any smart ideas about posting those picks of me in the TAG olympics. Thanks again everyone I had a great time, and hopefully i will see you all at Tex xball.

mcveighr--You think caffeine rocks you should try cocaine.

Originally posted by Warewolf50
    Ga Devil dont get any smart ideas about posting those picks of me in the TAG olympics.

lol oh and do we have some good one Ware just wait till i get them up and going

* evil laughter echos thru the halls

Well if all goes right I might be in attendance next year. Looks like fun.
    Sorry, I'm old

I'm glad to see everyone is making home in one piece.

This was my first AO event, and it will definately make me seriously consider many more.

It is a very unique experience putting faces/name with screen names. Some people I won't forget because of actions(So how many welts did Newt have anyway?) some because of what they do for us, either as an online-org, or as a country(Goodluck Doobie and Trina), some people have slipped out of my mind already, but it doesn't make meeting them any less memorable.

Stealth Disco, Disco Lessons from the Man Himself, Fireballs, and a bunch of people hanging out and having fun = a very good weekend.
    2003 SuperBowl Champions!, THE New England Patriots!

He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.
    My Feedback

This one shows a fairly large percentage of the "active players" part of the group with the Pile-o-Mags on the ground

Last edited by cphilip; 11-23-2003 at 06:48 PM.

Wow, what a great weekend.

Thanks to Cphil for throwing the awesome meet. This was my first one, and now I am already planning for Tex-Ball in Feburary.

I had a great time with everyone, Manike, Doobie, Trinia, Capo, Mango, Load, Jonesie, Wyn, Musik, Datapimp, Frausty, Jon, Rob, Newt, KaiserBob. Freaking everyone, it was so much fun.

Specials

Ask manike why his hand looks so pretty in blue, and see what he got from it. More thanks to manike for him letting me use his Empire Timmy, it is the sweetness.

Capo, yes it is a podgie, and yes it looks so good.

Mango and Capo, Team Teen Girl Squad was great.

Doobie, and Trina thanks for letting me crash in your room. Trina the pictures of the bumper sticker are safe.

I hope everyone had a great time, and thank you all again.

Unhappy DARN!!!

Man, i really wanted to be there, last year was SOOOOO much fun. I had a church retreat that was planned way beforehand. I did however play paintball on the retreat. Was forced to used pump guns and play a 20 minute game with 50 rounds. I took out about 6 people too and then my own teammate shot me because after picking off their people from their side of the field i was coming back and took one in the mask, LOL.

Well i hope everyone had fun this year!

Keegan

P.S. HI Tom, Fatman, Rob, and all others!
    Red Nasty Impulse

Originally posted by pito189
    Wow, what a great weekend. This was my first one, and now I am already planning for Tex-Ball in Feburary.
    Thats what we wanna hear! Support you AO meets everywhere!

Originally posted by cphilip
    Yea! And in fact we just going to get them to give us a large meeting room we can lock up all our stuff in and come and go as we please. We a noisy bunch thats for sure. And Tom and Jon and I decided we going to do that as a fix. Thats a good plan I think.
    Actually phil, the girl at the front desk said if we choose to stay there next year, they will GIVE us a meeting room to keep us from disturbing the rest of the hotel again! LOL. She mentioned that when we were checking out this morning.

Muzik, Great pics! quite a collection.

~G
    TAG Factory Support Team
    Rebuildable Angel Ball Detents for LED, LCD, IR3! as well as ALL ULE bodies
    Old age and treachery will prevail over youth and skill!

My Feedback Thread
    TAG Sportz
    COG

Well...here we are....driving down the road in lovely West Virginia. I will keep this short and add to it later. I had a great time, thanks to everyone. I will be there next year for sure.

Originally posted by Sinistarr
    Actually phil, the girl at the front desk said if we choose to stay there next year, they will GIVE us a meeting room to keep us from disturbing the rest of the hotel again! LOL. She mentioned that when we were checking out this morning.

~G
    Yea she did tell me that too. And long time back we discussed it with them and from what they told me back then and even recently I just didn't think we would need one. They told me they had nothing else going on. And confirmed that to me as late as Thursday night. Nothing they said! And told us feel free to use the atrium all we wanted. But as we discovered that was not the case. Or perhaps "the case" changed on them? I suspect thats it but they should have just opened a room after that was the case. And the Bar never got tapped which was a place to be loud. For some reason no one went in there! Ah well...live and learn.

what happened with the dinner? meeting rooms? you guys must of been too trigger happy at night

Originally posted by Sinistarr

~G
    Yea she did tell me that too. And long time back we discussed it with them and from what they told me back then and even recently I just didn't think we would need one. They told me they had nothing else going on. And confirmed that to me as late as Thursday night. Nothing they said! And told us feel free to use the atrium all we wanted. But as we discovered that was not the case. Or perhaps "the case" changed on them? I suspect thats it but they should have just opened a room after that was the case. And the Bar never got tapped which was a place to be loud. For some reason no one went in there! Ah well...live and learn.

Originally posted by JT2002
    you guys must of been too trigger happy at night

Trigger happy? Nope, just very loud in a large room that half of the rooms in the hotel face into. Hence, we where "asked" to move into the lobby so we wouldn't disturb the other guests after 10.(Thou those Penn Staters needed to be disturbed in the side of the head.)

Originally posted by JT2002
    what happened with the dinner? meeting rooms? you guys must of been too trigger happy at night
    Food was slow and inadequate compaired to last year. I had to jump their arse but still...it was totaly inexcussable. They finaly realized there mistakes but too little too late for my expectations. One thing that complicated it was they had some tables of other people in our room who were watchin the big rivalry game between SC and Clemson. That didn't work at all. They would cheer plays while we were doing our thing. We finaly got them all moved out but it took a while.

They were just too freakin loud in the Hotel is all. But that is normal for this bunch. We often get told to be quite. Mostly it was out in the Atrium that is open to all the rooms. Hittin on all the ladies and such stuff. Wouldn't have been a AO meet without that though!

Originally posted by cphilip

Food was slow and inadequate compaired to last year. I had to jump their arse but still...it was totaly inexcussable.
    It's all good Uncle Phil!!!!

We just went to Taco Bell!!!!

10 hour drive later we are back in NJ. Very tired, but here!

AWESOME TIME!!!!!!!! Can't wait to do it again!

GA Devil....You got a real pretty mouth!!

Great Memories and only a few trauma's! I have 40 or so pics to post later, maybe tomorrow. Me=tired!

Watch Simon set himself on fire!

Doobie breathes fire!

Thank you thread to come. Much too sleepy right now. I had a blast!

P.S.: 2 ARROWED!!1
    Last edited by Mango; 11-23-2003 at 09:58 PM.

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

GA Devil....You got a real pretty mouth!!
    lmao sometimes i wonder about my husband, sometimes i just have to look the other way and act like i don't know him

ahhh fun times, fun times

lmao

AWESOME TIME

Well i just got home it was a good trip even thought my brother got a speeding ticket in south carolina as soon as we exited the damn hotel but i had a great tine. thanks to Cphil (unka phil now) and his wife, Tom Kaye (ULT's are freakin sweet), Jon ( CHECK HIS JUNK), 1stdeadeye for asking Manike,C_mayhem,My brother, and Me for our green cards (AYY), Headcase for letting me crash his room,Adam Shannon (THE WHOLE CHAIN), Hitech for beeing a kick but team mate, KB for letting me use his gun, Josh2x for letting me whore around with his gun, Newt for ALMOST eating 8 paintballs, Potato for a luagh in the TAG olypics (give and recieve), Data Pimp excellent drops and thanks for the deals, Load for not banning me yet, Dayspring and PBX for given me a new pair of dye atc's and a new dye shirt, Capo for given me a autographed poster, Makike for having a british accent its funny, C_mayhem for bringing his friend Captain Canuck. If i forgot you im sorry its been a 11 hour trip im exhausted. Thanks for a gret time all.
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

Originally posted by GA Devil
    Was a great time. Glad we didnt miss it. Made alot of friends. LOL And man is there some stories. Cant wait til the next 1.
    +

It was great meeting you. Your husband makes me nervous though. He really was throughing himself into that deliverence role!

*cough* Beard *cough*

Re: AWESOME TIME

Originally posted by Tobe2be
    1stdeadeye for asking Manike,C_mayhem,My brother, and Me for our green cards (AYY),
    Tarjeta Verde Ahora!!!!!!!

It was a blast Bro! Sorry about the fat lip!

Originally posted by SprayingMango
    Watch Simon set himself on fire!

Thank you thread to come. Much too sleepy right now. I had a blast!

P.S.: 2 ARROWED!!1

omg i just watched that vid. ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and i though them brits were supposed to be big on alcohol. so manike u move over to the states yet?

I had a great time as well! Thanks for the help with 3.2 Dayspring & thanks for the good deal on the body & rail AGDJon!

It was nice meeting you guys & gals! You probably would recognize me as "Sandman" on the field.

Look forward to doing it again next year!
    Smile, Jesus Loves You!

forgot to mention WIPING MANGO..... its great when paintball are thrown from the sideline right mango.

What there arent vids of is Jon lighting his hand on fire doing the same thing but on fri, but he did it several times. The last time he had to look at his hand before he realized it was on fire. Hey Jon CHECK YOUR JUNK.

"Wooooo Look at Jimmy!!!!""""

did u hav eto be over 18 to partake in this mystical fireball activity (no manike your not supposed light your hand on fire)) ?