Thread: Win an XMag!

Win an XMag!

This is legit...I know the owner of the XMag (RamboPreacher) and the current President of the CPPA. Win an XMag! Want to find out how to: Go to:

http://www.christianpaintball.com/giveaway.htm

This is to benefit the CPPA (Christian Paintball Player's Association).

Ack! Are us heathens allowed to play?
    Red/Black Freeflow Lotus Racegun
    Red/Black Acid BPS Twister Cocker
    Bright Black Y-Grip/Warp ULE Mag
    Blue 99 Dark Angel w/Matching Accessories
    Matte Black Stock Class Sniper 2
    Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread....&threadid=94972

MmMmM... I like the non-ule trigger frame and green matching trigger.

Those are Frymark grips and battery case. Not CPPA.

Nice marker though, hope you make a lot of money.

I wouldn't have mind donating the $ to win. But be present at what ever location? And SIGN UP to join the CPPA? I'll pass.

Nice Xmag though.

You don't have to sign up to join the CPPA to win this xmag, you just have to be registered to attend the CPPA National Gathering which is over memorial day weekend in Texico, Il, and be there in attendance to have a shot at winning.

ANYONE is welcome to signup to come: Christians and non-Christians alike.
    POG Member #919
    CPPA Member #1334
    Proud Member: Team Tactical Markers
    "SP - All your electro belong to us make your time" ~darwin
    "Most Paintball players go through the transition from Novice to Pro before they get a clue and move back down to amateur." ~ Glenn Palmer

Exactly. You don't have to be a Christian to come to the National CPPA and play some ball with us. It's open to all players.

Granted, we probably will pray a few times together, and I think there will be a time of Praise & Worship...but I'm sure nobody there would purposely make you feel pressured to join us in those particular activities. We're not out to "pounce" on ya and beat ya over the head with the Bible. If the topic comes up about faith and the like, we WILL speak freely of course...

But anyways...

I was at least year's gathering, and trust me, it is a FUN event to be at! It's a mix of speedball, woodsball, and pure stock games as well. (I fell in love with stock paintball at the Gathering.)

Anyway...just an open invite, and a chance for you guys to win a beautiful XMag. (I saw it last year...it was amazing!)

any of you god fearing men want to buy and hold a ticket for me since i cant attend? and if i win then ill give you something, and i know none of the ccpa would keep my xmag an if you did i will smite you*shakes fist like homer*

Heh. well, that'd be "breaking" the rules technically. The rules are very plain...you must be present to win. Can't do it in proxy for ya. Sorry man!