Thread: O-Ring Specifications

O-Ring Specifications

I've done a quick search through these forums and couldn't find this information, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat question.

Does anyone have a list of the actual specifications for the o-rings in an Automag RT? I'm looking for "size" and "material" information. I can only find part numbers on AGD's site, and that won't help. A friend of mine has told me that he can supply me with o-rings by the dozens if I can simply tell him the specifications. It would sure beat buying multiple RT repair kits!

In particular, I'm looking for the o-ring specs for an RT that has been upgraded with the Level-10, but it would probably help others if someone could provide the o-ring specs for a standard RT (and other Automags for that matter) and Level-10 separately (especially if one could differentiate, in the standard set, what is and is not used if a Level-10 is installed).

Extra kudos for anyone who can provide this information to me. Thanks.
    -JT3

Ditto this request
    CPPA #1240

My Trader Feedback
    PBReview Feedback
    AO Feedback

Nothing yet?

Okay, maybe if I list the o-rings in question.

1. Field Strip Banjo (#780)
    2. Regulator Nut / Barrel (#157)
    3. Regulator Piston (#113)
    4. Regulator Valve Pin (#779)
    5. Regulator Seat / Lvl 10 Power Tube (#844)
    6. Regulator Body (#782)
    7. On/Off Bottom (Part of On/Off Bottom Assy, Number not known)
    8. On/Off (#778)
    9. Lvl 10 Power Tube Tip (Part of Lvl 10 Power Tube Assy, Number not known)
    10. RT Bumper (#796)

Those are the o-rings I'm looking for (I'm sure others would like to know some of the other ones, but these are what are important to me). Does ANYONE know the size and material of these o-rings?