Thread: Emag vs. Xmag technical issues?

Question Emag vs. Xmag technical issues?

This might just be my perception of things, but there seems to be more technical issues with Xmags vs. Emags. To me, this doesn't seem to make much sense, since with the exception of the ACE and the body, the guns are pretty much identical.

I recently had my Emag flashed to 3.2 with no issues, alot of others seemed to as well. I may have missed it, but has there been an Emag that had the full auto problem after being flashed to 3.2?

There is way more E's out there than X's, why the differences in the number of issues? Is it a real issue with say the supplier for the parts used in the X's vs. the supplier for the E's? Are they the same supplier?
    Or are the X owners just a more vocal crowd?

Like I said this might just be my perception.

Comments?

There's only about 450 X's in circulation right now.

The full auto condition varries from gun to gun and HES to HES. So you'll never find the REAL cause. My 3.2 Xmag is a little bouncy if you feather the trigger. My 3.2 Emag won't do it no matter how hard I try.

Can't explain it. It's the same parts except for the ACE board. Everything is identical.

Yeah, the 3.2 problem exists on the E-Mags. Mine can get a little out of hand, doesnt do it all the time, but in hybrid mode I can usually sweetspot a crazy full-auto, it pisses me off, but whatever! Looking into a new HES or q's software for a fix.

FragTek Customs - Cyborg Owners Group
    AO Feedback - PBN Feedback
    "AGD is good because 2/3 of their name is AGG " - DiRtY HiPpY

My eMag with 3.2 will bounce a little if you pull slow with a shot buffer of 8. With a shot buffer of zero it goes full auto. I haven't really tried it with any other settings so I don't know if the "problem" will continue with higher shot buffer settings.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant