Thread: Feedback for Professor_Chaos

Feedback for Professor_Chaos

If you have ever done business with me please leave feeback here. Thanks for your time.

Awesome trader. Never hesitate to do buisness with this guy. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++!
    Evolved Matrix that suckers

Bought my old blue cocker back from this guy and he did a great job of shipping. He forgot to add one items so I PMed him and it was here the next day. Thanks a ton man and I would do buisness with you any time. Take care and God Bless.

Bought my Emag lowers. Communication was excellent, and the transaction went very well. Received payment and shipping instructions promptly, and he was very easy to deal with in general. Highly recommended.

Very easy to deal with. Polite prompt, I highly recomend.

Great seller. Bought warp from him and couldn't be happier. Was as advertised and shipped quickly. Great communication. Don't be afraid this is an A+++++++++ seller

Red ULE Emag

To Any and All,

I bought a red ULE Emag from this member, and the marker was in great shape. The pictures were great and the marker was just as it looked. The maker was shipped fast and was ready to go out of the box. I would not hesitate to deal with this member again in the future. Thanks for a great marker, a great deal, and an honest seller.

Thanks again,

djeto

in the corner in a box under the stairs right down the street from jerry's bait shop.
    very nice guy. smooth sale too. bought a ule body for my brother and it was just as promised.

would definatley do again.
    "Ah yes, I have one of the 32*rebels that I always take to big scenario games. It keeps the truck from rolling if I have to park on a hill." - automikey

Bought an Ion from him. I cannot stress how pleasant he was to deal with. It arrived at my doorsteps almost exactly 48 hours after the deal was finalized.
    I would definetely buy/trade from him again and recommend others to do so as well.
    Ho

Halo came as described. No complaints.

Bought a PM5 Evolve bolt from me. Was a super easy transaction; fast payment.

Thumbs up Great Trader, Good Communications, Fast Payment...A+++

Thanks,
    Matt