Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL PIE REVOLUTION THREAD II (only one authorized)

New Pr Thread Come On In

MESSAGE FROM THE MODS:

This is the only thread we are gonna let go on this subject.

However...if it goes downhill we are gonna clean anything negative out and we are gonna ban the person who posted it immediately for three days. There will be no warnings on this thread. So proceed with caution.

If we have a repeat of last Pie thread, where people were taunting mods and talking illegal activities and such then this one can be gone and no more will be allowed.

We will do my best to see that this one stays... but you must do the same - the Mods

yes this is a new one for the moment. i have no clue what happened to the old PR, but hopefully no one closes this thread.

If you were a member please repost and ur member number if you remember it.

The Pie Revolution was a thread that was devoted to all of AO's Pie Lovers. For some reason some of our members got out of hand and ruined it for all of us, the old thread was deleated. I hope this one isn't, but if this is against the rules, which i hope it isn't you can deleate this.

Here is the link to our old thread:
    Mod's closed the old thread. now if you were with me right now i would have alot more to say but this is AO and i have to keep it G rated otherwise there would be alot of starts all over this post and i would probably get booted for at least 3 days.

Some general rules and guidlines for all to follow:
    no more whining
    no more fighting
    no more anti-pie threads
    no more anti-pie anything in general
    no more pro-pie spamming
    no more spamming in general [flames too]
    no more threads questioning why threads were closed
    no more threads complaining about your post count going down [slopy...]
    no more saying "you suck" and "no you suck"
    no more acting like PBN
    no disagreeing with any of the preceeding, or you're a dipsquat and should shush

and if you dont like what i say, tough. because i said no more fighting, so you lose automatically
    Last edited by Nick O time; 12-16-2003 at 12:54 AM.
    AOL IM- Higee89
    email- luv_monkey99@hotmail.com

Team Downfall................Chester is a Pimp

My Feedback

Don't kill it, I promise not to make anymore kill pie threads. Even though i'm still not joining

well

for any of you Pie guys who read this time to start up our talking about random stuff again. ahhhhhh my post count is down so much now. it went down like 3-5 hundred posts. this really stinks. after reading it, it all sounds like it was just all in good fun anyways.

we lost our thread...

Keep your sig image to 15,000bytes, max. Army
    or 15kb -RobAGD Sorry Army
    Last edited by RobAGD; 12-15-2003 at 11:50 PM.

yeah

but we won't loose our members. Pie Revolution will never die.

They didn't delete it, they just locked it. Sorry for killing your thread.

i just cant believe it

i am still in shock. i posted in it like 5 minutes before it got closed. i still don't even know how all my posts got deleated. that is just wierd. but we gave Tom Kaye pie at Sam's Big Game and he liked it, surely that is enough to reedeem(sp) ourselves and get our old thread back.

You need about 6400 more posts to be up to the old one, get to work

They didn't delete it, they just locked it. Sorry for killing your thread.
    is there any way to get it back? Any chance at all?

edit> ****... forgot to do the sig thing :\ Oh... the thread never made it to its first birthday

i feel naked with 181 posts....

now i know what i want for christmas

i want our old Pie Revolution thread back. i want to post that on a new thread, but no one will take it seriously and turn it into a flame fest. so o well. i just want the old thread back.

i dont remember my member number it was pretty high though i think i was one of the last people to join before it got deleted. owe well im still in.
    my love for pie is unconditional

AIM: stix1385

good

we still have our devoted members. that thing was only a thread but they can never deleate us. the thread was a symbol of most of the things pie revolution stood for though, which is why all of us want it back. it is a symbol of how great the Pie Revolution is.

personman Guest

aww man

Sneakyhacker only lost 600 posts.. darn I was hoping for more than that

lol

i guess that gives us all a chance to catch up to him, at least ultimate, he is such a pw. and he posted in many other threads besides just pr too.

omg this just makes me mad

they just deleated the old Pie Revolution thread. i don't know what i am gonna do i at least wanted them to save the thing. this just makes me mad why the heck did they have to deleate it. god i am pissed. now we could just go around and making sencless posts in every thread and just make AO look really stupid, but i think we are more mature than that. so if you think we will give up that easily and start pwing just to get our post counts back up we won't.

well

i guess i am out for the night. c yall later guys and gals. as you can tell i am dissapointed in the decision of the mod who closed and then proceeded to deleate the Pie Revolution, but i guess i will get over it and it will be all good, but that will take a while. night all. this means there are now 2 crappy things about AO.
    1.) The old Pie Revolution thread is gone
    2.) We still can't host pics
    Well i am out night guys and gals
    sig up

later....

ARMY~ IM MAKING A NEW ONE CHILL.

hey Frag

before i go to bed, can you host my sig please. thanks, i think sneaky has the image of it. so night all for real, wow Army is really getting on us for some reason. i dunno why, i mean we didn't really do anything that bad and he is now it seems like he is going after us, and i emphasise the words it seems.

roger.... i have an idea... but we must communicate about it over aim...

SN: ProdigalSonIron

You will recieve further instructions on it tomorro. Ill be on around 5-6pm cst.

personman Guest
    Wow you guys really depended on PR to stay alive diddnt you..
    Jeeze, cant you get over it? Your thread was deleted. Big deal. I honestly dont understand why you guys couldnt use a chat room instead of wasting 5000 posts of AO's space that AGD pays for. You guys never talked about pie anyway. Why cant you guys talk over AIM or something.

yeah that is like saying

why don't we just put a list of aim names on this site, no one has to post we can just use aim. besides this whole site talks about more then just mags, so why does pie rev have to talk about only pie??? well anyways like it matters, i am not mad at you so don't take this post the wrong way, i am just all around a little agrivated but i should cool off in about a day or so. night all, i just can't fall asleep because of this.

You should try and get the Pie Rev thread put in the historical post section

personman Guest
    Pyro, they deleated the pie rev, right after they closed it.

i would

but it got deleated, i don't know any of the mod's special things they have, but i don't think they can revive threads and i also doubt that they would put it in the historical threads section or whatever it is called.

no, I HAVE AN IDEA. god...

well i am tired as heck

this time i am really out for good. night guys and gals.

im tired. must sleep. new sig. hope army likes.

*crumples to ground*

They... DELETED... it...?!?!? My last post was about my freaking parents, and CHEESECAKE (yeah, it's a pie )... what in the hell happened to deserve not only CLOSING it, but DELETING the entire thing?!? If the mod who did this could explain WHY he did, through a PM if not publically, I would be grateful.

If this is because of the "anti-pie" crap that sprung up a day or two ago... wow. I'd be pissed.

**edit** Not to mention all the pics that were attached to that thread are now lost, including a number of sig images. I really don't understand what could have possibly happened to get it deleted...
    Calling all Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, and other east coast AOers...

AO Mid-Atlantic Meet (planning stages)

Let us know what dates and locations work for you!!

Lol.
    Give me a break. You're getting worked up over a simple thread on an INTERNET forum? Give me a break kid.

Get over it. S--- happens in life, deal. It was nothing more than a hell of a lot of words. Like someone said, you wasted over 5000 posts on something you dont even pay for.
    "AGD : Because Quality is Always on Backorder."