Thread: blink 182's new album, thoughts?

blink 182's new album, thoughts?

well usually i dont like the so much, not that i dislike them, and i usually dont like punk, but i like this album, it is more of an anctual punk then threre old pop rock kindsa stuff, and its not like that stupid crap band good charlate. i recomend u listen to it
    Bad Traders: Brice34, complete total fraud, lied constantly and stole 60$ for an egg

Blink182 tis the suck

Originally posted by painball
    Blink182 tis the suck

have u heard the new album?

I havn't heard it, anyone know where I could 'legally' purchase it? Hint hint wink wink

Or maybie I should go listen to the samples on cdnow.com

6. i got it. its really good except the 7th "song" i've always liked blink and still do.

i like violence, i miss u, and feeling this

8. violence is my favorite then stockholm syndrome

Lopy-slopy Guest
    If you searched you would find that I already made a thread about this album. But NEways, This is probibly their LEAST punk(I hate using this word, but I must) of all their albums. I don't know how the hell you think this is more punk. Budha was their most punk album by far. They've gotton ALOT less punk over the years. I like alot of the songs on the album, but it is a very pop album. I dont think one of the songs on that record would qualify as punk in my books. But I'm not saying that's bad, I do think it's a good album, I just think that instead of maturing as artists, they seem to be rotting like old fuit. personaly, I think Dude ranch and Enema were their prime.

This CD wasn't even close to being "punk" it was a lot more like emo then punk. I think the cd's decent I listen to it in my car and stuff, but its not even close to being their best CD or Punk.
    IF I WANTED AN ANGEL AIR I WOULD GLUE A GAMEBOY TO MY FRIKIN TANK.
    [IMG] [/IMG]

Originally posted by fcpchop
    i like violence...
    someone call the cops!

Dude Ranch, I liked. That was their only album I really liked.
    It's Bold As Love

blink182 rule. no. 7 is the only song that isn't good, and that's because it's like one of those things that rappers do, where it's just some dude messing with a DJ board. Stockhelm Syndrome is a good song but there's this fruity audio-addition before it with some chick talking about the war and how she misses some dude. the new album is good but sort of different - i like it, but i always liked them

*>A huge thanks to Bad_Dog for making this cool yet sexy pic of Butthead w/ a mag. (and to Lone Wolf2 for trying to help)<

AIM me at hockaloogey345 ...

"Beavis, your balls are filthy, put them in the ball washer... NOW"

Member of The Boomstick Pimps

i thank blink 182 for getting me into the rock scene, which was in 8th grade
    im a sophmore now... and i listen to in my opinion much better music now then what i did in 8th grade
    if it wasnt for them, i'd still be listening to pop crap

Lopy-slopy Guest
    Originally posted by hockaloogey
    blink182 rule. no. 7 is the only song that isn't good, and that's because it's like one of those things that rappers do, where it's just some dude messing with a DJ board. Stockhelm Syndrome is a good song but there's this fruity audio-addition before it with some chick talking about the war and how she misses some dude. the new album is good but sort of different - i like it, but i always liked them
    That woman talking is reading letter marks grandma worte to his grandpa durring the war or somthing like that. It's part of their new more "mature" music. I have always liked them and still do, but I dont like their new stuff as much.

Wc Keep Guest
    i like this album. it doesnt sound much like their old album but it still good non the less. stockholm syndrome i miss you and feeling this are the best songs.

i have their new cd and i was just looking at it to see whats the name and i couldnt find one on the cover. this cd has to grow on you not like liek their other ones, feeling this is played out, what about #3 imiss you thats a freaking great song. arnt they a canadian band?