Thread: DeTrevni's Feedback

DeTrevni's Feedback

I don't intend on having too many transactions here, but for all that do business with me, leave your comments here!

Thumbs up Great Trader!!

Traded my Emag lowers and parts to him and everything went very smooth. Great communication and would definitely reccommend to anyone thinking of doing business with him. He went the extra mile to make sure everything was right, great guy to deal with. Thanks again!!
    Black Emag (Thanks Tuna!)
    ule body, lvl 10
    AGD warpfeed
    68/4500 flatline
    soon to be all ule

Traded a Warp Emag for a Cocker... Great Guy... Will do business with again.

Great trader!!!!!!!!!! Sent me an E-mag, came in exactly the condition as described, which was excellent. Kept up amazing communication. A+++.

DeTrevni is an excellent buyer. Extremely easy to deal with! PM'd me interested in my Sniper on April 26, sent the funds immediately after the deal was sealed. He has it the Sniper in his hands today April 30th. This has to some kind of internet deal record! HAHA

This was an effortless transaction. Do not hesitate to strike a deal with DeTrevni. You will not be disappointed.

I would gladly do business with him again!