Thread: Just how good are the Hyperframes ... eh?

Just how good are the Hyperframes ... eh?

I have a surplus of about 800 bux to spend on my baby ... and i was thinking about Hyperframe.

Anyone tell me just how GOOD or BAD they are?!

thx ..
    Sig image file size too big... MarkM

".. yes ma'am, our DSL does sux .."

With 800 bux, why buy an imitation. Order a new ULE Emag or buy a used one in the $500 to $600 range.

They are okay, but don't compare to the real thing!

Good luck either way!

actually, 800 bux canadian dollars is not 800 bux us dollars

so ... I want to buy a warp left body and a hyperframe. I just want to make sure the hyperframe is a good buy! .. Unless anyone knows of a better electro grip for the 'mag that's 2-4 hundred..

cgrieves Guest
    Hyperframes are excellent, end of story, especially with the newer 20bps boards. Budget for a ULT trigger kit and your setup will perform every bit as good as an EMag but without the manual mode. The trigger feels different and doesn't have the scope for adjustability like the Emag, but switch the microswtch out for a lighter one and you should have no complaints.

I am saying this as a current X-Mag owner and ex HyperMag owner. E and X Mags are awesome, but if you have a trusty mech Mag and you want to boost it's performance with minimal outlay, then the Hyperframe is an excellent choice.

center flag web site say's that the semi mode of the hyperframe only allows up to 13 bps ... i'm assuming that this new board will allow up to 20 bps?

also, what's the hyperframes new board called? I just wanna make sure I get it when I buy the hyperframe (9 day's and counting) .. center flag web site say's that the only auth. dealer in Canada is www.canadianpaintball.com .. which I know to be a good place to buy from, but they only have the cocker model listed on their site .. so's i'm sending them an email .. let you guy's know what happens

thanks for the info btw

Hey Slushee, Premium Paintball Products in Scarborough carries hyperframes and I think they've got the mag model in stock, although it's not shown on their website. You might try giving them a call
    http://www.premiumpaintball.com/index_frames.html

Cheers.
    Eric Cartman

Respect my authoritah!

HA!

I bought my DYE 2 finger trigger frame from those guy's about 6 months ago and was drooling all over the glass display holdin the Automag Hyperframe .... curious, if it's the same one!!!!!

Maby I should head on down there in two weeks and see about getting it .. cuz I remember it waz an insanley cheap price, that is, if 300 is considered cheap..

I have shot a 13BPS Hyperframe on a X-Valved mag (no ULT) and I liked it. I am considering getting a Logic Space Hyperframe. I think the big advantage of the Hyperframe is that you get to keep 90% of your mag; no new rail, battery pack, etc.. I spend a long time building my ULEX Y-Frame mag into what it is, and I don't relish the idea of having to buy a new rail, the pack, and the frame/internals from AGD.

My .02
    Red/Black Freeflow Lotus Racegun
    Red/Black Acid BPS Twister Cocker
    Bright Black Y-Grip/Warp ULE Mag
    Blue 99 Dark Angel w/Matching Accessories
    Matte Black Stock Class Sniper 2
    Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread....&threadid=94972

What's a "Logic Space" Hyperframe .. or did I miss something (been up 32 hours, this is possible)

LittlePaintballBoy Guest
    CoolHand on AO owns Logic Paintball and he made an angel "space frame" for mags. He is going to make a couple of those fraames with Hyperframe contents in them and if it works he is going to sell them.

curious, if it's the same one!!!!!
    Probably is bud. There doesn't seem to be a big mag market here in T.O.

Hey, get on the waite list for this, because I want one too, but I can't get it until enough people sign up for it. It is pretty much an angel frame with hyperframe internals.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
    xXhAppyAznXx "If I whiped and shot full auto, I wouldn't feel very skilled. Hell in the back of my mind, I'd be crying over my lack of skill, and that I should quit and kill myself."

I know I'm post whoring my own thread

BUT .. anyone know of a good message board or thread for hyperframes (installation, learning ins and outs) ???

do install it you just screw it on.. You can learn about it in the manuel.. Although its rather simple (I don't know what the 20 bps boards are like though)..

I would be willing to bet that the hyperframe you saw in the store is the same that would be sitting there right now. With the mag market in ontario parts arent exactly flying off the shelves, and that means that the board in that hyperframe is probably the old one capped at 13.

You should really look into the logic frame, looks like it'll be really nice if it gets to production

Q

Originally posted by slushee
    BUT .. anyone know of a good message board or thread for hyperframes (installation, learning ins and outs) ???
    I don't know of a good message board (other than here), but there is a nice Hyperframe FAQ here.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

thanks man! .. thats EXACTLY what I waz lookin for

thanks man! .. thats EXACTLY what I waz lookin for
    No problem. I'm glad you found it usefull.

actually, 800 bux canadian dollars is not 800 bux us dollars
    Sorry I did not look at your location.

Does the Hyperframe void your warranty from AGD?

xrancid_milkx Guest
    Could you put a Morlock board into a HyperFrame? I believe those are cheaper than the newer 20 bps boards and they are mucho better IMO. You will lose the display screen though, but then you can put on better looking grips

Originally posted by Quiet
    and that means that the board in that hyperframe is probably the old one capped at 13.
    Q
    I think your right ... I just called www.canadianpaintball.com and they say that they would order one directly from Center Flag and send it to me .. which means it'll be a brand new board!! ... Problem is I won't get it till probably 1st week in Janurary .... *sigh* .. I guess I'll pull out the old mastercard and look forward to the day

Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
    Does the Hyperframe void your warranty from AGD?
    Sort of. If you need to send in your marker you MUST remove the hyperframe and replace it with the stock grip frame. Hyperframe owners, save your original grip frames!

Originally posted by xrancid_milkx
    Could you put a Morlock board into a HyperFrame
    As long as you could get it to physicaly fit in the frame, sure. The morlock board requires that you understand what is what inside the grip frame. Knowing how to solder is usefull also.

Originally posted by hitech

As long as you could get it to physicaly fit in the frame, sure. The morlock board requires that you understand what is what inside the grip frame. Knowing how to solder is usefull also.
    My question: Is it physically possible to get it to fit in the frame?

[hijack] hey slushee, do you ever play at flagswipe? im from aylmer and i play there all the time! were "twisted fate" prolly havent heared of us because were sorta new.[/hijack]

Originally posted by Rumble
    [hijack] hey slushee, do you ever play at flagswipe? im from aylmer and i play there all the time! were "twisted fate" prolly havent heared of us because were sorta new.[/hijack]
    Actually I have played at Flagswipe! .. You might have heard of the team i'm on .. Team Madmen ~ Asylum

I haven't been playin with them for the past 3 months due to a job I just recently got which forces me to work on the w/e's!

Didn't know there were other AO'ers in London Area!!

i had one i liked it but it wasnt adjustable at all and it didnt have a comfortable trigger. i couldnt really get going on it. i recommend getting a used 2k or so angel they're going for like 350-400 now lol. an angel is an angel

Actually I have played at Flagswipe! .. You might have heard of the team i'm on .. Team Madmen ~ Asylum
    wow this is cool, never heared of your team though, my friend just got a mag too, and i think he just signed up on ao, so that makes 3 of us from around here lol.

*EDIT* cheeseball, thats the guy who i was talking about... Welcome to AO!!

hey im from st. thomas too me n rumble are on the same team, we havent played at the indoor yet tho.. maybe this winter. and yeah i just got a mag

~Twisted Fate~