Thread: Wrap around grips for an E-Mag?

Northern NJ in Branchville, it's in sussex county.

Wrap around grips for an E-Mag?

ANy one make em? If so, who, where, how much, and link? Thanks alot, I assume this is where this goes. I checked the dealers forums, but didn't see any wrap around grip makers.

Sponsers
    Wone Concepts
    Titanium Paintball
    Predators den
    Gloss Black ULE E-Mag
    ULE Body
    ULE Rail
    CNC Battery Housing
    Longbow Barrel Kit

Back 2k3 Shocker
    ( ( ( O ) ) )

Check the Dye 03 grips
    • AGD "Yea well our intention is to
      take over the world....one country at a time..... "

• Rt Pro X Valved Warp fed My Rtp
    • Props to Echo for the sig

frymarker is back, she can make wrap aroudn grips, but give her soem time she just started back up and has a baby

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ Check the Dye 03 grips
    they wont fit, the screw holes are in a different posistion and the frame of the emag is rather large
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

Originally posted by toyotaboy12
    frymarker is back, she can make wrap aroudn grips, but give her soem time she just started back up and has a baby

they wont fit, the screw holes are in a different posistion and the frame of the emag is rather large
    Any way I can get ahold of her through E-mail? DO you by any chance know her E-mail?

My Feedback
    Not Wearing Pants Since 1999
    President of The Anti-Pants Party
    Join The Anti-Pants Party

Shartley has been hinting on something about new E-Mag grips... (I think, I hope!)

i remember her saying that she wasn't setup for wraps just yet

grips

I believe you are looking for "primetime" he bought frymarkers equipment to make the grips. Check him out in the dealers section. He does good work. PM him and see if he is stil in the grip business.

Re: grips

Originally posted by Grasshopper
    Shartley has been hinting on something about new E-Mag grips... (I think, I hope!)
    Yes, there will be several options for E-Mag grips this year. I gave some assistance to a fellow AO member this past couple months concerning E-Mag grips. So folks will hopefully see the fruit of that labor soon.
    Originally posted by sps16
    i remember her saying that she wasn't setup for wraps just yet
    I believe you are correct. But I also think she said she was going to do so.
    Originally posted by gadget68
    I believe you are looking for "primetime" he bought frymarkers equipment to make the grips. Check him out in the dealers section. He does good work. PM him and see if he is stil in the grip business.
    The last I knew he didn’t do ANY work. Folks got upset and he seemed to disappear. I think folks would be better served to use the e-mail posted above to contact Heather about how she is coming along with this. They can also see her threads in the Dealers Forum.

Also, I plan on coming out with panels and wraps for all AGD markers this year. I put it off for various reasons, one of which was that I thought folks still had an option to get them…. but it looks like that fell flat. My plans for this year are HUGE, and so far things are rolling along better than I had even expected. So barring any financial disasters, grips will not be the only goodies coming from my direction.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

OK, I'll contact her. Do you have any idea how long it will be until you have your grips being made and ready to order?

Originally posted by Branchvillian
    OK, I'll contact her. Do you have any idea how long it will be until you have your grips being made and ready to order?
    Me? I have no idea. I had begun the process from scratch, but set it aside. And now I have other things taking top priority.

I would say spring or early summer would be a good estimate if all goes well.

As for the other member I was talking about, I am unable to say. It should be before mine are ready though.

Alright. Thanks alot. B the way, I am still talking my team into getting your ban-du's with team colors, but for soem reason they want "custom" headbands. I'll do my best, I hate head bands.

Originally posted by Branchvillian
    Alright. Thanks alot. B the way, I am still talking my team into getting your ban-du's with team colors, but for soem reason they want "custom" headbands. I'll do my best, I hate head bands.
    No problem… and no worries about the Ban-Dus. If they want them, fine. If not, no problem. Just let me know, I am not going anywhere.

I'm still interested Shartley in team wraps (40 of us) so I will contact you nearer the time. I'll keep my eye open on the dealers forum also.

Adam
    Bolter
    Storm Uk

Originally posted by Bolter
    I'm still interested Shartley in team wraps (40 of us) so I will contact you nearer the time. I'll keep my eye open on the dealers forum also.

Adam
    Okay, no problem. Try not to let me know too close to when you actually need to use them though. Try to give me at least a weeks notice for an order that size. And that is what I would call a "bulk" order. I can give you discounts for orders that size.

But that is all I can say here, I don't want to turn this into a sales thread. Thanks for the post though.