Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Smart Parts Patent Will Destroy Paintball! - Read!

Would electros with a time shut off and no switch such as the a-5's still be allowed?
    Das Untermag Revolution

Damn, and I just bought a MaxFlo
    Die Screaming

Brass Eagle Stingray
    12oz CO2
    VL 200

Well is this maybe the reason the Gen-E was baught out by Dye. So even if this did pass they would still be able to be a company and produce makers??? As i was reading these posts this came to mind that all the not so bg companies will problly go under after this unless SP buys them out and their marker line. I have not read all of the posts but most of then just to get some info. I also will be speakin to people in the law area around here and seeing if this is possible and if there is someway that other companies maybe able to avoid this. I am not sure thoe.

i'm a baller

I just bought a GT Eletronic Trigger frame. Ill pay Mom back a little each week.
    All your farm animals are belong to us.

Originally posted by Paintball_Foo
    Alright I'm almost done listening to this crap.

WGP has a patent for a closed bolt marker, becuase they have a patent for a closed bolt marker does that mean everyone else the designs a closed bolt marker to be produced will have to pay a royalty fee or have permission from WGP?... NO!

It works exactly the same way with this patent (if it even exists), by the way has anyone even seen the patent on the patents office website? Nope....

The WAS guy got pissed becuase this patent may rule out him being able to reproduce a board for SP's own marker and to SP's specs so he's obviousley going around like a slander whore to everyone.... Really, get over it.

And I don't even use anything that is SP or plan to for some time.
    My God man, you are a moderator for the Impulse Owners Group! Sure you're not biased!

Before you play impartial defender, try removing your title from below your user name smart guy!

All I have to say is... WOW. SP is a big sponser here in Maryland (Paintball Wholesalers).. I wonder how all this is going to turn out in the future. It's more like RS (Retarded Parts). I have lost, most, if not all respect for Smart Parts.

And I don't even use anything that is SP or plan to for some time.
    Just a question, how did you get to be mod of IOG when you dont own anything SP or dont even plan on it?

heh... wish i could have been a fly on the wall for the IAO industry conference. THAT would have been a nice topic. Hopefully everyone will stand together.

"First they came for my neighbor, and I did nothing.
    Then they came for my friend, and I did nothing.
    Then they came for my other neighbor, and i did nothing
    Then they came for me, and no one was left to help me"

Hopefully everyone runs to the aid of whatever small company they try to pick off first.

Originally posted by Bam86
    [B]Well is this maybe the reason the Gen-E was baught out by Dye.
    Dye didn't buy out Gen-E. They bought the rights to produce their own matrix.
    http://www.digitalpaintball.net

It wasnt a topic at the IAO industry conference. Mike Ratko and Dan(I Belive thats his name) from Air America both recieved lifetime achievment awards and thats about it. No talk of SP.

Originally posted by Vitamin G
    heh... wish i could have been a fly on the wall for the IAO industry conference. THAT would have been a nice topic. Hopefully everyone will stand together.

"First they came for my neighbor, and I did nothing.
    Then they came for my friend, and I did nothing.
    Then they came for my other neighbor, and i did nothing
    Then they came for me, and no one was left to help me"

Hopefully everyone runs to the aid of whatever small company they try to pick off first.
    Honestly, if anyone things SP is trying to “pick off” any company, they don’t get it. It would do SP NO good to NOT have the companies MAKE the products. You can’t get paid for a product that is not being sold. This is not an issue of running anyone out of business, but of gleaming funds from those that ARE in business.

Man why even do such a thing....
    WHY SMART PARTS???? WHY?????????
    DeL

Great Traders: Roguefactor and Gcube

Originally posted by Johnny_Reb

Just cant get threw to some ppl.....

My proof? Here: Yknow I could agrue that the SMG-60 was the first to "flood" the scene but Im not gonna waste my time.

Shockers were extremely popular when they were first released and flooded the scene, proving you wrong. And about that whole SP first electro thing, if you ask a player who ivented the electro, unless they go and search hard for it they will say"Smart Parts".SP is credited with the first electro, not the Navy or anything else.

Either way you look at it ppl will still buy SP products. Impys and Shockers are stand up products. Most ppl in paintball arent "in the know". They dont understand that we should all hate SP, and will continue buying products from them.
    You never bothered to try that IQ test I posted, did you? Until you do, don't refer to or quote me. You have nothing better than a skewed opinion.

I just thought of something... In the patents, they state a the marker includes: Body, trigger frame, barrel, and bolt. Since the Epic is a boltless marker, would not that prevent ICE from having SP's patent broken? Just an interesting thought...

^^^ You dont even have an opinion you just follow other ppl and dont think for yourself. I havent seen a useful post from you this entire thread.

was the epic even electro???

ummm on another note...If they sell guns without barrels wouldn't it pass buy then ? I heard this somewhere
    The South Will Rise Again

Boycott Smart Parts

was the epic even electro???
    Nah its mech.

I guess I'll be boxing anything made or that has a smart parts logo up and send it back to them.

WANG Force!

Abandon All Hope

They (ICE) is in process of making an electo version, though.

I should have stated it, and I thought people would have thought that, being this is an ELECTRO problem...

On a side note, if Smart Parts does win (hope not), and ICE doesnt have a patent infringement, then I could see the electro epic being a big hit... (altough, it will be about the same price, if not more, as the shockers[Smart Parts will surely raise the price]).

^^^ You dont even have an opinion you just follow other ppl and dont think for yourself. I havent seen a useful post from you this entire thread.
    Haha!! WHAT?!! You're scared to take that test, aren't you? That's Ok. I would be too if my reading comprehension was so terrible I couldn't understand basic economics or when someone says:
    don't refer to or quote me.
    When you go out (if you do), do you still pester women when they tell you to step off?

Well I guess I'll just stop arguing with you since theres no use arguing with an idiot....

Eh....I don't think so.
    Last edited by Load SM5; 07-22-2003 at 06:16 PM.

Hrmm...1 of the many reasons why i sold all of my smart parts stuff

Wat is that 17 posts that have nothign to do with the thread? Are you going for the record?

Wat is that 17 posts that have nothign to do with the thread? Are you going for the record?
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    don't refer to or quote me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed again. You get slapped a lot, huh?

Hey if you mess with me expect me to comeback. 18 now I think you have the record.

Is this why Tom put a magnetic switch in the guns???

A magnetic switch has no external moving parts.

holy crap no skillz u sure are showing alot of maturity for a 28 year old arguing like that

Good Traders: Pnzrfst, NATO, Kai, buckwheat05

*Official Automag Pictures*

My Feedback

Originally posted by Star_Base_CGI
    Is this why Tom put a magnetic switch in the guns???

A magnetic switch has no external moving parts.
    its not refering to that switch its talking about a switch to turn the gun

Theres a giant (not as big as this) thread over a PBR...
    http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=1
    X Valve'd.