Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Speed Check/ W.A.S.

WickedAirSportz Guest
    You can program the dwell, debounce, and eye mode via the trigger.

Very cool, thanks.

Also, what the hell are you doing up, go to sleep man.

Also, how are the Fields at LHC? You ever play in phoenix? We sometimes drive up to Breakout in Pho-town when gas prices are low =)

WickedAirSportz Guest
    I get 2-4 hours of sleep every day. Unfortunately, sleep is something that your body needs, but I think it is a waste of time. You can get a lot done in an 8 hour period.

We don't have a field in LHC. We make whatever we can until the city or county throws a fit and makes us move somewhere else.

We do go to Las Vegas and Phoenix a lot to practice and play in tournaments. SC Village and Tombstone are also favorites places to practice.

Tombstone is wonderful. I play there during the summer. They guys who own it are very cool. However, the fields are not as good as SC, but empty, so its a good balance.

Its just very hard to find quality teams to play for. You'd think two guys who have been playing for 12 years combined with experience in NPPL events wouldnt have problems finding a team...but alas, no one out here even plays NPPL. They're all about Pan Am, which is just too small scale for us.

WickedAirSportz Guest
    Yep, I had to join teams out of Los Angeles, Michigan, and Las Vegas.