Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Wicked Air Sportz: Turbo Rev

Automaggin Guest
    <B>*POOF*</B>

You are banned. -Miscue
    Last edited by Miscue; 09-02-2002 at 10:54 PM.

So, did WAS ever convince anybody? Maybe i missed it but it seemed like we never got the proof.

<B>*POOF*</B>

Whoa there, slow down, turbo!

Who exactly are you talking to? WAS? Because I bet if you were to actually see him in real life, he would be able to kick the crap out of you, seeing as how you have acted with the maturity of a sub-12 year old...

I know WAS hasn't made the best points, but comeon... at least try to call them out, not call him nasty names...
    Last edited by Miscue; 09-02-2002 at 10:55 PM.
    Hey Zero, how much did that Chipley cost ya?

Originally said by Boggerman When I got married I thought it would go down too... The insurance, not the wife.

FRUITCAT!!

Automaggin Guest
    Banned. -Miscue
    Last edited by Miscue; 09-02-2002 at 10:57 PM.

OT

the tourborev- it would kill you and everyone you cared about if it controlled any more than just a paddle
    As society and the problems that face it become more and more complex and machines become more and more intelligent, people will let machines make more of their decisions for them, simply because machine-made decisions will bring better results than man-made ones. Eventually a stage may be reached at which the decisions necessary to keep the system running will be so complex that human beings will be incapable of making them intelligently. At that stage the machines will be in effective control. People won't be able to just turn the machines off, because they will be so dependent on them that turning them off would amount to suicide

sometimes I just freaking hate people. which means the next day I will love them for the sake of balance, but right now I will just concentrate on the hating. Hate hate hate. Blaaaarg!

turborev - with ai like this, if it controlled any more than a paddle, it would kill you and everyone you care about.

this would be all over if we all just bought HALOs
    Sorry, I just had to say that

NYX-Matrix/Mamba IR3
    -----> Click the picture, do it!

PBnation

Impulse Owners Group (IOG)