Thread: Laser Engraving

Laser Engraving

So i want to have my x-mag laser ingraved. anyone have suggestoins on where to get this done.

Try a place that sells trophies, or plaques.

yep what he said
    um places that do graphic design and shuch should have one as well. its not garunteed that every single trophy shop will have a laser engraver. they are expensive. the shop i worked at for a while had one, let me tell you that was a fun toy to play with.

AIM: stix1385

Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
    http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/online...-engraving.htm
    yep thats probably who i am going to use. i saw that when i was seraching
    thanks

quoting yourself in your sig is... yeah

tsk tsk tsk

lol o well, gets the point across

No do not go to a trophy place. My buddy and I had our guns custom laser etched from a place called "burntimages.com". Excellent customer service and the price was really reasonable. I highly reccomend them.

excuse me for bein mr obvious but you know you'r writing on your gun and maybe if you want to sell that gun someday maybe someone wont want a gun that says "BIG JIM!" or "MILF HUNTER!"
    Something Clever.

milf hunter.. that an idea..

but i seriously doubt ill sell my X-Mag anytime soon. and if i do its only a battery pack i am engraving i can replace it.

Re: Laser Engraving

Originally posted by darwin
    So i want to have my x-mag laser ingraved. anyone have suggestoins on where to get this done.
    www.palmer-pursuit.com
    POG Member #919
    CPPA Member #1334
    Proud Member: Team Tactical Markers
    "SP - All your electro belong to us make your time" ~darwin
    "Most Paintball players go through the transition from Novice to Pro before they get a clue and move back down to amateur." ~ Glenn Palmer

Try this

QUANTUM LASERMARK
    Ask for Carol,she has experience with valves and did a main body for me that turned out great. Tell her I refered ya.

Folks have brought up some good suggestions. Another thing to keep in mind that if you find someplace online that can do it cheaper than a local shop, that may not end up being the case once you add in your shipping costs. Also there is a time element to think about.

I am not posting this to dissuade anyone from using any particular service, but to remind folks to think about all the options and costs in time and money for each choice given. Then match that up with your needs. Also if going to a local shop, ask if they have done work on firearms and if you can see a sample of their work.

www.ShartleyCustoms.com
    Custom Paintball Products and Accessories
    CLICK HERE to Check out our PDU SERIES GEAR!

its more like a paper cut that has primadonna's yelling murder... - Glickman

i realy like the idea of laser engraving something in a hidden area on a marker. kind of an extra security porecation. and whos going to steal an x-mag that says "MILF HUNTER" hehe

I had my SN# done on all the parts of the gun since the valve is easily switched out.

I may have a Laser option for you as well if you want to PM me about it.

Or you could put "Only butt wipes play paintball" on it,that ought to keep it from getting stolen.

Jay.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Sunshine Guest

Re: Laser Engraving

Originally posted by darwin
    I recomend somewere on the exterionr of the main body

i live by Palmers so . But yeah..what Shartley said, think about shipping costs,etc.
    -Ryan F.

i am gettin this probably

or