Thread: My beautiful, sexy Python...(sorry i have to)

Talking My beautiful, sexy Python...(sorry i have to)

Ya, I know people must hate these threads, but when you get something this badass(and rare), you tend to get a little excited (especially with the deal I got). So like the title says, "sorry I have to" show some pics. Serial #0005

Last edited by FortySix&2; 01-02-2004 at 12:08 AM.

nice milling. how much did that thing cost ya?

Man I love the python Impulse. So freaking sexy. I actually like it when people make these threads.
    Germany's Most Wanted Balla is sponsored by:
    NXe Paintball
    Maxs Sport
    Tomahawk Paintballs

Man, the title of this thread sounds so dirty.
    Converge Kills

Lol I agree on that one slightly.
    Smart Parts 2003 Shocker /w Vision

overmind, you just had to get us all thinking didnt ya!

those Python Imps are UBER sweet....I wanna get one of those body kits for my currentimp...VERY nice gun,what internals you got in it? the "stock" Python internals?

DUDE!!! A SIGNED IN FLAMES POSTER!?!?! where the heck did you get that? i mean the python is pretty nice, granted its no adrenaline, but a signed in flames poster is worth its weight in gold.
    TONIGHT WE DANCE FOR TOMORROW THEY RELEASE THE DOGS

I will trade you my first born son, which i dont have... for that in flames poster !!!!

My Feedback
    Not Wearing Pants Since 1999
    President of The Anti-Pants Party
    Join The Anti-Pants Party

wow i really really like the look of that gun, how does it shoot?
    I knew not what I did but am now edumacated

ithaca, NY I go to Ithaca paintball, come play with me.
    That is some of the sweetest milling I have seen, the only thing is it would be to flashing and to good looking for me because I would break it while trying to be carefull.
    Anyways cool gun.
    Pete.

ps. Thats why I have a Mag

FOR SALE
    Evil 3+2 pack
    FeedbackAO feedback PBN feedback Matrix serial #-lost

wow, the pythoŽns are the ONLY imp i really really like. Sorry, but I'd be a scab on the whole SP boycott if i had enough money to buy one of those, other than that... SP SUKCS!

And so does my spelling! But seriously, seriously nice gun you have thier.... oops, i mean gat
    BRAND NEW NEVER BEFORE USED CROSSFIRE 68/45K!!!

CLICK HERE! INSANE DEAL!

that thing is uber sweet. wish i had the dough to order one of those things

Originally posted by bunkermaster10
    I actually like it when people make these threads.
    me too i'll post one when my freak comes in

But that is UBER cool. how much did ya spend on it?? a non-stock bodied impulse has always been my dream gun. i don't care how stupid SP's patent is, i still love their products and will not quit using them. awesome gun!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves. 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

My Feedback

A reply to a few of ur questions...

nice milling. how much did that thing cost ya?
    I traded my uber-upgrade nasty impulse for it. It wasn't custom milled, it's a Python Impulse.

Man, the title of this thread sounds so dirty.
    No...those pics are on a different site

VERY nice gun,what internals you got in it? the "stock" Python internals?
    Yes, and Python has certain body designs features that allow it perform better than other imps. Meaning if a Python and say a Nasty had the same internals, the Python would perform better. I also have the ECS programming on the board. Meaning I outshoot my Halo easy, no lies (with illegal bounce settings). This thing easily outshoots Matricies and Timmies.

DUDE!!! A SIGNED IN FLAMES POSTER!?!?! where the heck did you get that? i mean the python is pretty nice, granted its no adrenaline, but a signed in flames poster is worth its weight in gold.
    Ya..that's why that pic slipped into the thread Was hoping someone would notice. I got them to sign it at a concert. If u look to the left and right I have a signed Soilwork poster (same show) and a signed Meshuggah one. I have other signed posters and stuff too. Perfect Circle stuff is some of my fav. Sorry, had to brag.

ps. Thats why I have a Mag
    PS, I also have a mag, RT w/ LX. I had a LX Micro Emag w/ 3.2, but that got traded. Actually, through a series a trades starting with the Micro E, i ended up with this gun w/o spending any $$$

that is so cool!

my gun is sexier https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...hreadid=118274 no jk yours is the sexiest but mine is pretty darn sexy scroll down on that thread for pics oh and the python impulse is the god of all other imps (all these kids with stock imps go to FortySix&2 and start worshipping him and follow him were ever he goes)
    GUNS:
    warp left mini vertibrate cocker
    tanks:
    shocktech drop with 68 3k raptor rex AA
    loaders:
    12volt revy
    and a 12 volt warp

good traders:Bmx5045,clintfiore, maxwell M, 68magOwner, GPZ1170, magkid45, and Josh515
    [/IMG]