Thread: SleepingBeauty's feedback

SleepingBeauty's feedback

plz post here if you have had good/bad transactions with me.

thanks-
    Patrick
    "An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

Feedback

Patrick is a fast shipper and a great communicator. Never had one problem with our transaction and he shipped first without me asking or saying that in my post.

Highly recommend as an honest trader and one that I wouldnt have a problem dealing with again.

Aaron
    Team Managed Aggression, Missouri Paintball

Pround owner of a 2003 Shocker, and AO.org user ... an almost unheard of combo.

"Love, Peace, and Shonen Knife!"
    AOLIM - lopxtc

this guy is a fast shipper, everything went excellent, i'd definately buy from him again
    Everone is entitled to my opinion

Great buyer too! I've done two separate deals and he paid promptly and was easy to communicate with. I'd definitely deal with again since he makes business smooth like butter.

Thanks!

Excellent buyer, bought an Xvalve from me and paid quickly!

I bought a Carter Buzzard off of him. Let me say this guy ROCKS! I wanted the gun for the following week so I could play with it for a game I was going to. We both shipped on Monday and I got the gun on Wednesday and he got his MO on Wednesday.
    I had time to chorno the gun and get all ready for the game with out a hitch. The gun was EXACTLY as he described and shot SWEET! I would definitely recommend him he is a stand up guy. A+++++++ Thank You Sleeping Beauty!!!