Thread: E-mag Body Question

E-mag Body Question

I am interested in purchasing an E-mag in the future. I have a question concerning the warp feed body. Can the warpfeed body support a hopper, if one would like to use one? Another question concerns the new plastic nubbins that Tom mentioned in an earlier post, when are these new nubbins coming out? How about the new modular body E-mags, when will they be out on the market and will a special edition be made for the AO crowd to purchase (had to plug for it since it was on the Main forum)? Last question, when are the new 4500psi Flatlines coming out? Sorry about all the questions, as I did just lump a whole lot of them in one thread.

"The BEAST"
    "No-Rise" E-mag
    Level 10 Bolt
    AGD Flatline 91cu in/4500psi
    Black HALO B

"Red Heatseeker"
    Red to Clear Fade Freak Factory Impulse
    68/4500psi Max-Flo
    Red HALO B

The only thing I can answer is that yes you can put a hopper on the top of the gun with a Warp Feed Mainbody, but it's not made for that. If you have a good elbow that can get a tight clamp like the VL-Bow, then you can put a hopper on the top, but the elbow won't be able to clamp on much of the feed tube. As for the rest of the questions, I don't know. Only thing I can say is in the near future except for the AO E-Mag, which I don't know if that will become a reality.