Thread: Building an Emag from parts need help ....

Unhappy Building an Emag from parts need help ....

Hello need a bit of help here I have the following items and wanted to know if anyone else has tried to make an emag out of well spare parts hahahah...
    I have the folowing but do not know if i need more.

emag body center feed and powerfeed
    emag valve with level 10
    emag rail
    emag sight rail
    emag stock barrel all acid wash red emag parts
    Hyperframe

the only problem is that I know I do not have the battery pack and emag trigger frame etc...
    so with the rail I will need to add a front grip any clue to what I can do and if any of you have tried this on an emag rail ? I have several asa and front grips I can do about any part I just do not have emag grip frame and battery .
    I could always get an rt rail but do not want to .
    any help would be great thanks..

I know this wouldnt be considered an emag But in my unstable condition I may build anything ...

You have just about everything you need minus the lower half(grip frame) I'm not sure if the hyper frame would work w/ an EMag rail. I heard that Tunaman sells the grip frames for pretty cheap, you could try PMing him to get more info. Also I've heard the red acid wash parts are sort of rare so I'd hang on to them if I were you.

why wouldnt the hyper work? and does anyone know if a stock sear works or if emag has a special sear? I am also woundering about the front grip ...... I spent under 300 on all these items and well I think I did ok with all of them being less than a year old and all .. enay input will be handled with care,

Sorry I forgot about that EMags do have a different sear. But if a hyper uses a normal sear that might work.

I dont know about the hyperframe, but if it works on a RT Pro then it will work on an e-mag rail. If you are just building a hyperframe mag, then dont use the e-mag rail. Save it and build an actual E-Mag down the road. The rail will be longer and heavier, just my $.02.
    Black/Red Tribal 2.0 BBT, Morlock board, 90* Angel Space frame, to many goodies to list. SOLD

Warp fed custom cocker, all aftermarket.

If you do use the hyperframe on your mag I'm pretty sure, but not 100%, that you have to get a ULT trigger on/off. The reason for this is that the solenoid in the hyper is not strong enough to push the pin on the stock on/off.

up