Thread: on-off pin sticks out when I want to take out the valve

on-off pin sticks out when I want to take out the valve

When I try to take out my retro-valve on my minimag, the on-off pin sticks out and won't let me take out the valve. The only way to take out the valve is to take apart the whole gun and manually push the pin in to get it out of the main body. Any ideas?
    Thanx

Pull the trigger after de-gassing the gun, before sliding the valve out.

nice idea

This would work perfectly if I had a manuall trigger, but it's an electric one and the solanoid does not do the trick when the trigger is pulled. Any other ideas?

Re-install the AGD trigger frame and your problems will be solved. You honestly cant expect AGD to come up with solutions for other companies' non-conforming parts do ya? Call the manufacturer of your aftermarket frame and see if they know how to fix it....
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

since the are moderator was kinda rude

depends on what kind of e frame you are useing there are some ways to work out you problem.

You honestly cant expect AGD to come up with solutions for other companies' non-conforming parts do ya?
    by tunaman
    and to the mod i thought having this forum was to answer question just like this give the kid a break he wasnt asking agd he was asking ao.