Thread: mpa-3 mounting

mpa-3 mounting

OK ive got a solenoid(mac-humphreys valve off my rainmaker) ill plug off the "off"side(side were air is going to when its not engaged) and just use it as a 3-way(its technicaly a 5-way i believe, it has one inlet two outlets and two exhaust ports) i know it will be easy on baterry consumption, since my RM always got pretty good batt life.

anyway, im going to try to use the mpa-3 that seems to be very popular with everyone doing any kind of pnuematic work, to actuate my sear. does anyone who has succesfully mounted one have close up picks of HOW they mounted it. preferably with it out of the frame. i think i know a way but im not shure

the hardest part of the project is mounting the ram, and its been done a million ways, the easiest is if you have a logic or chemera frame

if u dont, ill just say your screwed, look at the pneumatic trigger frame conversion at the end for the newest ram -its better and fits an intelli
    rt pro w/ lvlx etc.
    custom milled out y frame
    empire barrel kit
    ult
    custom 15 degree
    custom milled rail
    cut ule body
    steel hose with QD's
    custom welded drop
    90/45 nitro duck x-stream
    halo tsa w/ custom paint job
    soon to get warp

custom palmer microrock front grip for future trigger for ^

http://www.noahkool.com

i have a chimera.

**Edit** were were you talkig about a new ram being listed?
    Last edited by txaggie08; 03-21-2005 at 08:22 PM.

nobody can help?

ok heres an idea maybe yall can comment on. what about a little bit of two ton epoxy? i could cut it off with a dremel if need be.

btw guys im doped up on vicadin right now for pain, if im a little incoherent right now. please disregard spelling errors........

hang on.......the answere to how to mount the mpa-3 in a chimara frame will soon be answeered...im almost done with another mod..

phisphen u gotta do a video walk through of it all. People will love you and your name will go down in history. either like an hour long video walk through or a very very thorough step by step with pictures.