Thread: Suggestion for Intelliframe Package

Lightbulb Suggestion for Intelliframe Package

First of all I would like to say that all the entrees look great. I just have one suggestion for AGD, could you put on the inside back cover a detailed list of parts and directions on how to but the micro switch together. It doesn’t have to be as fancy as the front, maybe a part number or description of parts that we can find at our local electronic store.

That would be very helpful...I like the idea...
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

shartley Guest

Not good.. how about this?

No offense, but that is not a good idea.. and why?

That is what they have inserts for.

When was the last time you opened up a product packaging and did NOT find that little paper with what you just suggested on it? I made the rules with ALL the things we wanted on the packaging, and they were for a reason.

Sure, there is a lot of great information that would be nice to have… and the consumer should get it. AGD could put this information printed on the inside of the packaging design, BUT it would more than likely be more cost effective to have it done in Black And White on standard paper. You could also fit more information on the insert if it was separate, and then just put it in the packaging. Also, it is easier for the consumer to have this information in a portable format, NOT directly attached to the small Packaging Design.

You are also limited in the size of what you put on the back of the panel. Would you like it in super small print, or in an easy to read folded insert?

Thanks.

However they want to do it is fine. I just would like to have the info easily available.

shartley Guest

true true

a small piece of paper with a parts lit would be very helpful. this would not be part of the design though.... more of a favor from AGD....

Yeah the paper would be good, like the paper that comes with the ReTro Valve. Helpful, Informative, handy, and "can fit in the palm of your hand!". You could throw it in your tool box(or gear bag if you don't take a tool kit to the feild) and have it "just incase". Yep. Lalala la lalala

ENDO!
    Oldskool

Re: Suggestion for Intelliframe Package

Originally posted by Janixs
    could you put on the inside back cover a detailed list of parts and directions on how to but the micro switch together.
    The way he words it sounds like he means the OTHER side of the label. Like the inside where nothing will be. Calm down Shartley and don't forget that paper has 2 sides.
    Mike Smith

w00t

shartley Guest

Please understand....

Puckz:
    Actually, please read my post again. I was well aware of what he was talking about. I knew he was talking bout the opposite side.

No need for me to calm down since I did not get excited. I do however know what I am talking about. And I will stand by my post and suggest that the most cost effective manner to provide the customers with that information is with an inserted paper. It is also the most useful way to do it since it makes more sense to not have to carry around a piece of the actual Packaging Material (which is usually a card stock of 74 lbs or heavier), but to have a nice one or two page flyer style info sheet that can actually contain much more information and be folded into a small space anyway.

How “detailed” could you get on such a small space anyway? I think that alone would warrant a separate instruction sheet. If you are trying to help your customers, it makes no sense doing it half way, and that would not actually accomplish what they truly needed.

I would never forget that paper has 2 sides…. Remember? I was the one who made the Contest Rules in the first place. And there were reasons for this. I will not get into it again, but please understand that I am not flying blind here and making comments from lack of experience or knowledge. I am also not making comments to be difficult, rude, or simply for the sake of arguing. There are valid issues at hand, and I was addressing them.

I hope you understand this.

Thanks.

hehheh...

You always get overly excited...

And I did read your post again, I missed that sentence in the middle last time. If you didn't post small novels every time I'd probably read your messages rather then skim them.

shartley Guest

Wink