Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking About the AO NorCal SoCal Day

Originally posted by gibby
    You know...before this event, it was feeling like a grudge match between NorCal and SoCal. After the event, it seems as if there's been a magical bond made between the two.

/me with tears in my eyes.

Everyone is so filled with joy and fond memories.

But alas! This bliss cannot last forever! A new day will come and NorCal and SoCal will have forgotten about the past and find themselves head to head once again!

The world will shake once again!

Hehe...thanks Zack!
    Screw NorCal!!! your MINE gibby. I had to bring up old rivalries. j/k I had fun guys. NorCal vs SoCal may not of happened this time but next time it's gonna go down. NorCal has some good ballers so it would be pretty evenly matched. Never did get a chance to snap shot Z-man out. Maybe next time. Just serving you an early notice zman for next time.
    Sorry, I'm old

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag Guest
    Yo Nick,
    I was thinking with your runaway prob. Try fully charging your battery. Remember on saturday...the last few times I shot my xmag it would go runaway, but I solved it by turning the debounce up. Well today I got more air and set the debounce back to one. It was no longer going runaway. Just thought I'd throw that out there for you to try.

I'll give it a try. We fried my wall charger cause it no longer works. Oh well. I'll give that and a couple other things a try. If worst comes to worse I'll just use my old Emag valve. Even though it looks sweet with the X.

Originally posted by RoadDawg
    ...Never did get a chance to snap shot Z-man out. Maybe next time. Just serving you an early notice zman for next time.
    Oh don't worry, I have 11 months to tweak my rapidfire and 4.X software. If my luck holds, there will be faster loaders out and I will be able to pull 25+ bps off the break. You were lucky that I was called away to save the air supply for NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!

hey, alot of you guys MUST attend SCAO next year. I am gonna be there...the AO events are perhaps my most looked forward to playing days of the year. And, this year, after I get home...I am attending damn near every one I can. I need to make up for almost a year of not playing!!
    X-mag #10. Nuff said.

my feedback

Originally posted by oldsoldier
    hey, alot of you guys MUST attend SCAO next year. I am gonna be there...the AO events are perhaps my most looked forward to playing days of the year. And, this year, after I get home...I am attending damn near every one I can. I need to make up for almost a year of not playing!!
    pay for my air fare and ill be there!
    TONIGHT WE DANCE FOR TOMORROW THEY RELEASE THE DOGS

Originally posted by Z-man

Oh don't worry, I have 11 months to tweak my rapidfire and 4.X software. If my luck holds, there will be faster loaders out and I will be able to pull 25+ bps off the break. You were lucky that I was called away to save the air supply for NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!
    You must remember I'll be hitting the same back to you. Except I'll only need 3 shots maximum to eliminate ya. I'm already starting the necessary training to make myself faster. So just wait til next time. Who knows I might find a way to make a special trip up north to play with you guys again.

I think one thing we forgot to do was get a huge group picture with everyone in it. I think that would have been great. Probably need a really wide angle or a panorama set up, but it something to think about.

Ya that is one thing we forgot. Although I seem to have my picture taken at the worse moments. All the action pics were off the break, elimination or in the staging area. Guess I was too ninja like for the camera.

Originally posted by RoadDawg
    ...Guess I was too ninja like for the camera.
    Aaah..Looks like Rogue is rubbing off on ya!
    "I just came for your mayonaise." ~ TooDamnSweet
    My Buyer/Trader Feedback
    Paintball's Best Photo Gallery: Jayloo.com
    My Jayloo Photos

Originally posted by gibby

Aaah..Looks like Rogue is rubbing off on ya!
    It's all his products on my Emag that is doing it for sure. Oh well I'm not gonna complain. I'll stay to the underground and make it look like I'm always out fixing my marker or out on the break... oh wait that is the truth huh.