Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Strange Brew: cool and strange paintball guns (pics - 56kers beware)

I learned some new information on the PPS lever action gun posted on the previous page. It started out as a pump when it left Palmer's then the owner converted the action. I thought something didn't seem fung shui about it. Here is the best part. Although it is not noticable, the thing actually has two barrels and feed tubes. It's a nasty. I wonder where he plays. I feel the need to cross paths -and swords!

Hey Weltman,

Are you able to spin/reload the lever action ala Terminator 2, John Wayne, and the Rifleman?

I seen Welt do that(T2 style) years ago('98) at a Wayne Dollack scenario at Skirmish in PA.
    [Something Cool is Here]

Wink

hey tom this should deffinatley go classic

Found this picture this morning.. Just thought you might like to see it.. Kinda cool looking

No idea who it is..

Now that youve lit up that bunker, your going to have to lean against it... im in ohio

Man would that be kool to have on a tank, you could launch the BIG vortex balls

Ok im done!!!!!! I have facination with cannons myself. Make my own but dont have pictures.

Sorry if they are too big or too many, i have more but i thought that was enuf for now.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O btw if you look in the window of that last picture at Spudtech we thought it was a ghost of the pilsbury dough boy!!!! Its the bottm corner just look its kinda funny.
    Last edited by ojhspyro89; 08-18-2004 at 08:48 AM.
    Stock BKO (so far)
    68/3k Carbon Fiber Crossfire tank
    Halo B
    woot!
    I can tell that my parents hate me. My bath toys are a toaster and
    a radio.

Cool pics!

Thanks for sharing...

more minigun stuff:

Paintball Mini Gun
    Videos (wmv)
    Size: 1.24 MB

"...I posted an eBay auction yesterday where one of these bad boys was going for 8,000 UK pounds. If this thing can bust up a TV like that I don’t really want to be shot by it.

Too bad they don’t show a close up of the carnage after the shooting is over..."

link: http://www.compfused.com/downloads/1...allminigun.wmv
    I don't know if this video clip is legit (real paintballs), but it sure is neato.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack & Coke
    more minigun stuff:

I don't know if this video clip is legit (real paintballs), but it sure is neato.
    Looks like BB's to me.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...695608433&rd=1

If I only had the money and the need to spend it on something like that ....

AO-IL

Ash:
    "Alright you Primative Screwheads, listen up .... See this?? This is my BOOMSTICK!!!!"

"Well hello Mister Fancy Pants. I've got news for you pal, you ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and **** ... Jack left town."

ATC Paintball Factory Team Member.
    www.atcpaintball.com

Can't go wrong with more Nasty goodness from palmer... This was posted on the POG yesterday by Yellow#5

POG Forum]POG Post

A hurricane (nasty or otherwise) is my ultimate dream gun... I will own one someday...
    Hey Zero, how much did that Chipley cost ya?

Originally said by Boggerman When I got married I thought it would go down too... The insurance, not the wife.

FRUITCAT!!

Now that youve lit up that bunker, your going to have to lean against it... im in ohio

*speechless*

thread resurrection!

Shocker + 90* Logic Frame

Shocker + Timmy frame

Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    Looks like BB's to me.
    Tha video is legit, it's an Airsoft gun that's modeled after some flavor of a GE Microgun (similar to what was used in Predator and Terminator 2) and probably shooting 6mm aluminum shot.

Quote Originally Posted by VFX_Fenix
    Tha video is legit, it's an Airsoft gun that's modeled after some flavor of a GE Microgun (similar to what was used in Predator and Terminator 2) and probably shooting 6mm aluminum shot.

Did someone say it wasn't legit?

Pictured above is the 8mm Breda M37 machine gun replica with steel tripod and Q-Loader automatic feed system. Top cover opens to reveal the Automag RT Pro paintball marker with electronic trigger.

That machine gun is super hot!

RAP4 Thunder .43 cal paintball grenade launcher shell, it fires 10 .43cal paintball all at once. This grenade is compatible with CO2 and Green Gas. It is capable of putting out over 100 feet range, talk about distance and really LOUD too, like thunder!|

See the RAP4 Thunder Grenade in action

-Fits into any standard grenade launcher
    -Green Gas - 100 P.S.I.
    -CO2 - 800 P.S.I.

Sawed-off Launcher

-Consider this a mini version of the M79 Style gernade launcher
    -Gas power enforced, it holds 40mm cartridge, and release as many BBs as the other M79 Style rifles.
    -No front adjustable sight
    -Weighs approximately 2.1 lbs.

Video of these things in action!

The complete test and demo of grenade launchers and shells.

Dial-Up Users: http://rap4.com/video/rap4_grenade_launchers_l.wmv (2.4M)

DSL Users: http://rap4.com/video/rap4_grenade_launchers.wmv (20M)

Quote Originally Posted by WARPED1
    That machine gun is super hot!
    it should be... it costs $4,999

Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    Did someone say it wasn't legit?
    Yeah, Jack & Coke quesitoned it

This is a Mil-Sim project I did with my 2002 Shocker. The stock is made from three pieces of laminated oak, the clip is made from some polyetylene (plastic). The Max Flo is concealed under the blocky front grip (which is also made of oak). As for upgrades there aren't really any. The Delrin bolt and full body filter can be considered ones but those came stock on this when I bought it.

Webby

Geez... I wonder how much that weighs...???

ok a few that i think have not been posted,
    the maverick rifle, i have more of this if people are interested

the VM MP5 by palmers

ULE Mag Rifle

the Mag MP5

cool custom Phantom, i at least have never seen a pump like that.

and finaly the other two space mags

i have more info about some of these so if currious ask away.
    Gear
    RT Mag / Minimag / Pump Mag / Sydarm / ULT / Qloader / ELCD / RPG / 1989 Sterling / 2x F2 illustrator

Feed Back Here
    AGD - "[/tom kaye shakes head in disbelief]"

Quote Originally Posted by space_weazel_45

...i have more of this if people are interested...

...i have more info about some of these...

Don't be shy...

Please more pics and more info!

from: http://www.specopspaintball.com/inde...ROD&ProdID=179

Special Ops - Hammer - Mobile Heavy Gunner

$1,046.95

Detailed Description
    - (2) Tippmann - A-5s
    - (2) Tippmann - A-5 Flatline Barrels
    - Equalizer - A-5 Double Trouble Kit

We've played extensively with the Equalizer Double-Trouble crank and found conclusively that it kicks truckloads of ***.

It's no surprise, since this beast rips off around thirty rounds per second. With a couple of flips of the Gatlin-style crank, you've got half a pod of paint in the air, sailing toward a cowering foe.

When we absolutely, positively need the opposition to put their heads down, we bring up our Heavy Gunner and his Double-T. He rips off a couple hundred rounds and everyone hits the dirt (and then we charge up under the firestorm and bunker 'em all.)

Also, we've found that the Double-T works like cluster-bombing artillery. Paired with optional Tippmann Flatlines, the Double-T can launch a fusillade of paint a very long ways. Even if you could never hit a guy with your normal paintgun, the Heavy Gunner can rip off a giant arc of paint that will splatter all over the enemy. It's amazing what a couple hundred lobbed paintballs can do. It's the perfect solution to hammering guys across an open field.

And, of course, the Double-T is ideal for mowing down bushes. When we have an op force that's concealed behind bushes and grass, we bring up the Heavy Gunner to pound through. With that kind of volume, you always get some paint through. Our Double-Ts have pounded many a dude who was hiding behind some brush.

We wouldn't be doing the Double-T justice if we didn't mention our liberal use of the Double Trouble in our paintball tank. We've mounted one of these bad boys in a rotating mesh turret and it raises massive hell in scenario games. The Razorback and its Double Ts racked up over 2,000 eliminations just during the Summer of 2004.

Technically, the Double Trouble crank works by toggling the triggers of two Tippmann A-5s four times each per turn of the crank. That's right: four cranks blasts our thirty-two balls. The air supply of both guns is combined in the aluminum rail that holds both guns together under the pistol grips.

You can mount the Double-T in a fixed position, such as on a tripod (not commercially available at this time) or strap it to a specially-made vest that totes the beast around in relative comfort. The vest clips onto the rear "D" rings in back of the A-5s. It suspends the guns at chest level - which we've found it just perfect for field use. The "D" rings on the A-5s are a little weak. We've had to re-crimp ours once or twice to get them to hang on.

We've run the Double-T on both CO2 and compressed air and it runs great on either. We have run into a little bit of air-starvation when we getting cranking hard on the thing. We fixed the problem by drilling out the 90 degree fitting on the back of the connecting bar. Also, the stock connecting bar makes the paintball trajectory cross (when you fire it) only about ten yards out. We prefer to have them cross at thirty yards, so we slotted the rear connection points and now our Double-Ts are fully adjustable.

Our Heavy Gunner packs a large compressed air, or a 20 lb. CO2 tank, to get through a game. During scenario games, we really go big on the air supply. Our specially-made vest holds 1800 rounds of paint and the biggie-sized tank. It weights about forty pounds loaded, which really isn't too bad to pack around.

So, if you're like Tim the Tool-man Taylor, and you stay up late at night fantasizing about MORE POWER, then the Double-T should definitely be on your Christmas list.

this is the "double trouble kit" that they used to attach two A-5's together...

$296.95

Sniper! ;)

from: http://www.specopspaintball.com/inde...ROD&ProdID=392

$299.95

Designed for the one-shot, one-kill player, the Longbow Sniper takes accuracy and stealth to a whole new level. Built on the back of the highest performance woods guns and pumps, the Longbow adds superior ergonomics to peak performance. The result: a paintball gun that looks, feels and shoots like a sniper gun should.

The Longbow system is completely modular – allowing you to mix and match Longbow components with other performance parts to create your own perfect sniper solution.

requires:

$439.95

The TAC-ONE is absolutely loaded with outstanding features and performance at an amazingly low price!

The TAC-ONE was developed specifically with the scenario player in mind and its Three Rail (Military Spec Picatinny) Black Anodized Aluminum Mainbody is designed to house a wide variety of optical accessories. A fourth mounting point on the bottom of the new Wingless Tac Rail is ideal for mounting additional accessories like a flashlight or laser sight. The TAC-ONE also sports a Black Anodized All Aluminum X-Valve with a Factory Tuned LvL 10 Anti Chop Bolt, Black Micro-Switch-Ready Intelliframe with Blade Trigger and a cocker threaded two Piece J&J Aluminum Barrel.

This is an excellent sniper system.

Tac-One Features:
    - ThreeMilspec Picatinny rails
    - Rear sight rails are angled 60 degrees for clearance and comfort
    - Autococker™ barrel threading
    - Angel™ threaded feed neck & ball detent
    - black anodized finish
    - retrofitting body that fits existing automag design
    - Double trigger 45 frame - microswitch ready for faster trigger activation
    - Rubber front grip (Removable)
    - Reactive Trigger/X-Valve Technology
    - Low Impact bolt system (Level 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Battlewear
    Found this picture this morning.. Just thought you might like to see it.. Kinda cool looking

No idea who it is..

thats two of the guys on The Roughnecks, they're a scenario team out of california and they have LOTS of cool toys like that...they're all hollowed out ordanance that have been turned into paintball guns...all the members on the team are x-military or current military

- Tim F. POG #815
    - Viper84@jps.net
    - Http://www.FirePro84.com
    - 47 guns and counting

- Recent Additions: Black VSC Phantom, PGP, Angel LED

Who needs a bunker????

Awesome post jamescell!

That is crazy!

well thank you I have had the privlage of using this beast a time or two. It's simply amazing how much paint you can throw with 3 barrels! The resident airsmith/owner of area 51 paintball built it. here is a pic of the milling he did to the m 98's

It saves some weight but I bet it still tops the scales above 10 pounds. There literally is no need for a bunker with this marker. You feel like arnold walking around in the terminator