Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Strange Brew: cool and strange paintball guns (pics - 56kers beware)

How about this Heavy Weight Title Fight:

vs.

Tippy M98 Pump Kit

M98 Pump Kit $110

We developed this kit for an Australian field that wanted to convert their semiauto Model 98 field rentals into pump action guns that would be legal for use under the country's stringent anti-gun laws. Thankfully for the Aussies, recent legislation has made allowances for semiauto paint guns.

The conversion generated a lot of interest when we showed it off at the Fall 2003 Castle Conquest, and we're finally making it available as a kit. The kit includes everything needed to convert your M98 into a pump:

• CMI Pro/Carbine 16" barrel with stainless pump stop collar
    • Lapco Pro/Carbine to M98 barrel adapter
    • Pump grip
    • Pump rod and cocking plate
    • Cocking knob
    • Modified valve body with blowback restrictor plate
    • Red, green, and blue Maddman mainsprings cut to length (to eliminate pre-load on an uncocked hammer)

SHO Sniper

The Komodo

The Komodo is the second star of our custom in-house marker line-up. It is almost ready for release, but as is always the case, we won't even consider selling a product until we are completely satisfied with the performance. Each Komodo shall be a 100% hand built custom marker that will absolutely set itself apart in performance and design. The Komodo is small, light and packs all the high end performance that the cocker platform is capable of. This will be a marker that is equally at home in the hands of a front player hugging a bunker or a back player who needs maximum fire power. That being said, here are a couple sneak peeks at what the Komodo is all about.

As you can tell from the pictures, we have shortened the entire body, manufactured a custom 15 degree front block, back block, bolt and even a prototype hybrid double trigger that you DON'T have to cut the trigger frame to use. We really like the idea of being able to play with a single or double trigger, depending on your mood. Next, we side saddled the ram to keep the length to a minimum and eliminate the need for a long rod extending all the way to the back block. The LPR goes into a custom bolt for the front block and the 4-way has been relocated to the grip. Best of all, notice that there is no more cocking rod flying back at your face. We have decided to use the Maddman Rocket valve for its superior flow and lp operation. For pneumatics, we like to use Palmer or Dye as they both have high flow 4-ways that are amazingly short throw. A Dye or WGP hinge can be easily adapted to the design, but the slide trigger is still our favorite. The design will also accept an e-blade without a problem, it will just need a slightly different front block.

Shortening the body as much as possible necessitated a new velocity adjusting system and custom back block/bolt. Production models will have a delrin/aluminum bolt for higher performance.

some of these guns are wicked...keep up the good work guys

Pump RACE GUN

half block VSC sniper

a pump rainmaker

REAL GUN: The Automag 2 (Stainless steel single action 22 magnum semi auto)

backpack air canon (bill mills)

Pump Spyder TL

I dont know where you find all this stuff jack, but this has been a great thread.... keep it coming
    "Great stories! See everyone, just buy a Sydarm and become a paintball superstar!! "
    AGD

"i just sent out the full force of the canadian army (4 guys). expect high canadian casualties"
    Blackweenie

ty bleachit

from: http://paintmagazine.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3798

Blazer pump kit

(click on a pic below for full size resolution...)

allan wrote:

Coming soon...

http://img52.exs.cx/img52/1642/dscf00347fk.th.jpg
    http://img95.exs.cx/img95/8262/dscf00184qj.th.jpg
    http://img97.exs.cx/img97/5851/dscf00143hv.th.jpg
    http://img212.exs.cx/img212/1020/dscf00259cn.th.jpg
    http://img177.exs.cx/img177/4610/dscf00343ue.th.jpg

Warning! Huge pics.

I've heard that people wanted these so here you go.

A nice easy upgrade that allmost anyone can install themselves.

I mounted it on the Blazer that PPS gave me for x-mas and will have it along for the POG weekend events.

Al

That SC Micro Sniper is AMAZING! I WANT!
    Red/Black Freeflow Lotus Racegun
    Red/Black Acid BPS Twister Cocker
    Bright Black Y-Grip/Warp ULE Mag
    Blue 99 Dark Angel w/Matching Accessories
    Matte Black Stock Class Sniper 2
    Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread....&threadid=94972

If you're a fan of huge drop forwards, here's an interesting ASA mount for a mag...

J&C not sure if these have been posted before http://www.warmachinepaintball.com/Default.htm

Hope you enjoy

I thought this gun looked pretty cool

mmmm turtle....

This is my newest creation with older ones. I take no credit for the Tippmanns.

Sweet!

So tell me Weltman... you got the lever action flava going, but can you "spin it" like these dudes? j/k

That was the whole idea. The Terminator gun spins and feeds perfect. I've been doing that for over a decade. But the new direct feed gun doesn't seem to feed during a spin. I'll have to come up with a solution to that. They both have and auto-trigger function as well.

Videos? That would be awesome...
    AIM-bertmcmahan
    My email:bertmcmahan@hotmail.com
    My feedback thread
    Good traders: richie,Roguefactor,moufo48,845,brtncstm160,vf-xx

Mags don't shoot darts... they shoot nails.
    I used to be bertmcmahan, that I did.

Since the point of rotation starts the cocking level hinge and moves to the hand (it actually shifts to allow the full process to happen), about the only way you're going to get it to feed is to use a spring loaded feed system like on a sydarm or the longbow tac 1 kit. The longbow holds 20 rounds, you could easily get 15 to 20 by mounting a second spring loaded tube directly on top of the barrel, give you that double barrel over under look.

Yeah, looking at the entire spinning process that john wayne used to do, its pretty evident that the inerta is spining directly away from the around the feed port during the entire rotation process, definitely spring loaded is the key. You'll make the marker more stream line in the process without the bloater sitting on top.

-Evil Bob
    Last edited by Evil Bob; 04-01-2005 at 03:09 PM.

In the spOOkey house behind you ready to pop out any second and shoot you!
    Dude Weltman awsome tippmanns even tho u said you dont take credit... if anyone eles knows how to make some awsome looking gun with tippmann 98c i got some laying around i want to do some cool stuff with.
    umm actoully i think those are A-5's but still i could use a 98 right?
    Iron
    Last edited by Iron Mag13; 04-01-2005 at 10:05 PM.
    From a freind:
    Brass Eagle paint guaranteed NOT to break in the barrel......Becase it broke in the BAG!

Paintball to some is a hobbie but to me its LIFE.

Pain is Temporary,
    ...Pride is Forever.

Paintball Sponser's:
    FragTek

Don't remember where or when I've found these, but here they are....
    (They are not mine.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ScatterPlot
    Videos? That would be awesome...
    Funny that you would mention that. There used to be a video on Have blue's site but I don't know if it's still there.

As for the direct fed rifle, It's an RTP Viper. I'm not going to carve up the direct feed just so I can spin shoot it. I can already do that with the other one that I've had for about thirteen years. The direct feed gun fulfills diferent purposes; more sustained fire with the direct feed and autotrigger and a super tight bore barrel for all that ridiculously small paint everyone forces me to use.

I think I just wet myself, those have to be the sweetest i've seen in who know when.

One of Triggernomics creations, currently resideds on the wall at Rogue Paintball in Standish, Maine. Can't remember the approx. value of it, but it's more than I make! That micrococker started it's life as I ptp micrococker that my friend Dan (Dansim here on AO) got off e-bay bout 5 years ago and he traded it with Dan (of triggernomics Dan,Maghog here on AO) for an old school micromag. little hisory for ya.
    bandit5@adelphia.net
    My Trading Feedback
    "Maine, is that even a state anymore? Never hear anything about it"
    -govnamac
    "Personally all I want is a stripper and a corn dog"
    RevBrown

Here's the AGD double barrel.

Does anybody know how they joined the two sears together? I've been working on a double Mag myself (working prototype), but the only thing I could think of that wasn't ungodly complicated was to join the sears together with one long rod so they pivot along the same axis.

Thanks.

thats generally how they doit...sorry to say

Rory McCarthy

AIM/Yahoo = IrishPipes79
    Roryshouse@hotmail.com

Himurax13's new pump kit blazer

from: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...readid=1021502

Originally posted by Himurax13

Now THAT is how the Longbow SHOULD be set up... PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Spec.Ops1

when you reload with a dual mag do you reload with 2 pods or half apod at a time jk but that mag is sweet

w00t

let this thread live again!!!!!!!!

Indeed! I spotted that blazer and posted it on halfcocker.com last week. No one could figure out what that thing sticking out the back was. Any ideas????