Thread: Hamsters and rich folk

Hamsters and rich folk

now to fully understand this heres the jist of it... my mom is kelly, colin is my 2 year old lil bro, and ryan is my 3 year old lil bro. colin is always in the hospital of cold toilet seats so my mom always sends the family updates. she sent me this one just cause its so funny... AND COMPLETLY TRUE!

"Hi,

A Colin update.
    He is back and he is trouble. He kinda was just hanging out for a few days. Then it happened.

He started playing golf with the X-mas tree/ornaments. I got him away from that and proceded to clean that mess, while, at the same time he decided that he missed all his toys which included the ones at the bottom of the toy box. Now Colin has alot of relatives which result in ALOT of toys. So......X-Mas tree, ornaments, and toys.....did I mention anything about peanut butter, I remember peanut butter being involved that morning.

Coffee, I need coffee, he is not in view but what else could he do, he did enough.

Oh, the hamster cage! It is about 11:30 am by now, they are still in thier footed PJs, and I hear a loud crash and children running into the kitchen....they have hamster bedding in thier hair. Oh and here comes the hamster.

OK, I really need coffee now. But, considering the peanut butter, hamster poop, and bedding....the toys, X-Mas tree, and footed PJs, I had to make a quick decision.

The door bell rings. Saved by the bell. Help is here. Maybe someone wants coffee.

No, it is Bev Nelson, one of the richest ladies in Elkhart. Surely she has seen this before!

Bev was concerned about Colin and brought him a VERY nice WHITE bear from a VERY uptown toy store on Fifth Avenue. It was presented in a cruched velvet box.

I can't help finding much humor in that morning. Bev Nelson, a VERY NICE WHITE bear, the tree/ornament, hamster, toys and poop.

Colin is doing great and I am not expecting any secondary infections (after I clean the house)

You must get better and visit someday, the coffee is always on

Merry X-Mas

Kelly"

Can you say "my life" he he he

Re: Hamsters and rich folk

Originally posted by BTAutoMag
    [B] colin is always in the hospital of cold toilet seats [B]
    what does that mean?

im totaly confused

im totaly confused

So am I....

Originally posted by Miscue
    Romeo... bah! He's a pathetic fool who was lamely obsessed with the impressionable Juliet.

Originally posted by TransMan
    im totaly confused
    agreed.

mcveighr--You think caffeine rocks you should try cocaine.

LOL

A White Teddy Bear, Peanut butter, and a 2 and 3yr old

hospital of cold toilet seats...

havent you noticed that hospitals are always really cold... thus cold toilet seats (brrrrr)

hospital of cold toilet seats...

havent you noticed that hospitals are always really cold... thus cold toilet seats (brrrrr)
    What is your meaning? I mean ok hospitals are cold, what does this have to do with colin? Is this your saying for colin is mischievous? Or what? I've been where you mom is with your two younger brothers, I'm sure she has some really funny days. Tho I can say I'll never be back there with a grown kid...lol... Bless your mother for doing it all again.

Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
    im totaly confused

So am I....
    Am I braindead or are we missing something again?
    I'm way too old for this ****.

p8ntball1016 Guest
    Please tell me this isn't about Richard Gere.

Is this Starbase CGI?

Fuzzy Pink Monkey Bannana Slippers?

So...Con...Fused... can't...go...on...

yea well i guess from an outsiders view its kinda confusing

i got it and i was on the floor laughing so i guess youd have to at least visit to get it

yeah, funny.....someone call the funny home on this kid

www.TeamNever.com

sorry....your joke has failed to pass a urine test. It will not be recieving it's Diploma in Humor as a result.

i guess youd have to at least visit to get it
    ill be over in 5 minutes then
    SIG RULES SUCK REAL BAD AND THEYRE STUPID AND DUMB AND THEY STINK AND ARE STUPID AND I HATE THEM AND THEY SUCK REAL BAD

Originally posted by spazzed

Am I braindead or are we missing something again?
    We're missing something, but your also braindead...

just...wow
    Semper Fidelis

Load SM5 Fan Club
    member #4
    Treasurer

WTF?!

I do know the AO sig rules, I just want a free sig pic, that's all!

My Gun CollectionhAppy's Official B/S/T thread - Feedback

AAAHHHH HA! i think i got the cold toilet seat thing

OK he said his brother was always in the hospital of cold toilet seats. Now at first glance that would make u think he is goin to the hospital because he has a cold toilet seat...makes no sense. What i really think he was trying to say is that his brother is always going to the hospital that has cold toilet seats because he is sick a lot. Because he was sick the rich lady who is obviously gettin blackmailed by BTs mom brings him an expensive stuffed bear because if she dont BTs mom goes ape poo adn tell the whoel down the dirty lil secret.

soooo BT am i right?????

Originally posted by TransMan
    AAAHHHH HA! i think i got the cold toilet seat thing

OK he said his brother was always in the hospital of cold toilet seats. Now at first glance that would make u think he is goin to the hospital because he has a cold toilet seat...makes no sense. What i really think he was trying to say is that his brother is always going to the hospital that has cold toilet seats because he is sick a lot. Because he was sick the rich lady who is obviously gettin blackmailed by BTs mom brings him an expensive stuffed bear because if she dont BTs mom goes ape poo adn tell the whoel down the dirty lil secret.

soooo BT am i right?????
    What? Are you and BT related? LOL

I...I...ow...my head. Uh...I laughed, but I think it was because my brain popped out my nose.
    The arrogance of other people annoys me. My own doesn't bother me a bit.

My Feedback

still cannot comprehend...

what dont you get?

his brother is always in the hospital, because he has a cold toilet seat super glued(by the hampster) to his bum, when going to get it taken off the rich lady saw him waddling down the street by himself and felt bad so got him a bear, mom is busy with the other kid...or is she???? thats right the hampster got her too, shes tied up in the basement and the hampster actually typed that message under bt's sn, because...well hes dead. bt was involved in a fire fight with atf agents when they raided his log cabin in vermont.

come on people its not that tough, the only part i dont get is about the ninjas, i mean why would ninjas be picking flowers?