Thread: any one using an armadeddon on there mag?

any one using an armadeddon on there mag?

next weekend is pay day. I want to know if any one is using an armegeddon on there mag. if so do you have any issues with shoot down?

No problems with mine, I have used mine on an X-Mag, Angel Speed, RT Mag, and an E-Blade
    My drinking team has a paintball problem.
    My Feedback

you don't have any shoot down issues? and I have never used one but I hear good things about them. From the pics I have seen it looks like a pre set tank that screws into a reg. is that the case or is the reg attached to the bottle its self?

i also use a armageddon on my emag and its Great after i play game its within +-3 of each shoot i also use 900psi input for better rof. and on my autococker it works great its nonreged bottle scwered into a reg hope this helps you

it does screw in to a reg, but the out put on the tank is one of two 3000 or 4500. I use one on my emag with 4.0 software and thats the fastest thing out right now.no problems here, max flows are good also.

I would have bought one weeks ago but I didn't know it was a non reged screw in. which os cool cause that means I will be able to put it in a case still. thanks guys it will be ordered on pay day.

The Geddon flows a LOT of air at a consistent rate. It is also rather heavy compared to a flatline.

As far as the screw-in function - it is a bit different than a regular screw-in, in that if the tank is full you are pushing the pin in against tank pressure instead of output pressure. I can't screw mine on when it is full, but maybe other geddon owners have different experience.

Geddons are good tanks. I had one on my Micro RT back when I had it. Like mentioned it is a bit heavier then a flatline.
    Sorry, I'm old

Originally posted by Aegis
    As far as the screw-in function - it is a bit different than a regular screw-in, in that if the tank is full you are pushing the pin in against tank pressure instead of output pressure. I can't screw mine on when it is full, but maybe other geddon owners have different experience.
    I screw out the output adjustment screw before screwing/unscrewing the tank. It moves the piston(?) away from the tank pin.
    [insert yet to be made Stewie from Familyguy sig pic.. use him and I will be sad]

Feedback thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=0d76afaf5a78b6f79cf2977376a4c191&threadid=177222

Good Traders/sellers/buyers: ß.C., Dansim, yllwsmrf, Cris8762, Mossman,

From PBnation: Philthismax, Eniac101, Devilstar2k2

Although I don't have an armageddon, I do have an apocalypse 2K. It's been really good to me so far. Just be sure to screw out your reg. nut almost all the way before you turn it on. Then slowly increace it as you go. When I first got mine, well lets just say that the nut was screwed in quite a bit, and i quickly found out how much pressure a macroline can take.

Originally posted by Bigzamboni

I screw out the output adjustment screw before screwing/unscrewing the tank. It moves the piston(?) away from the tank pin.
    Can't wait to try that - makes perfect sense.