Thread: Felony's Feedback

Felony's Feedback

Finally getting a feedback thread started..

Please post anything, good or bad..

dan

Great seller, got the product out quickly and in condition promised. Kept in good contact through the deal, wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

Great Seller !! I paid by paypal, he shipped out next day, and I recieved the barrel in 2 days. Product was in fabulous condition as described. Thanks !!

Great all around guy, I did a trade with him. Kept in very well contact, would deal with without hesation. A+

FELONY

yeah, so basically everything already said i agree with. bought a 114/45 hyperflow from felony... shipped it out when he said, and was sure to tell me everything about it (even a small dent on the threads) but still worked fine. good trader.

I purchased a barrel set off of him and he was great to deal with. I recommend him highly and would deal with him again.

As before, deal went great, kept good contact and the product was shipped quickly!

Exelent guy to deal with, quick shipping an well packed stuff. Thanks

Great Seller! I bought and paid, he shipped out quickly and let me know what was going each step of the way. Good doing business with you Dan!
    AGD - We haven't chopped a ball in years, but nobody believes us...
    EMAIL: july@dmailman.com
    AIM: Sharpcelica

AO Feedback

Excellent seller

Great seller, received product quickly and timely. Product was in expected condition. Definately would recommend doign business with him.

Did another transaction with Dan. This time we traded valves and I added a little bit of money. We sent the valves the same day and received them the same day too. Fast shipping and good communication on his part. I would definitely not hesitate to deal with him again. Hopefully I'll be able to do business with him again.

Thanks Dan!

July

Fast shipping! Great communication! I got what I bought just the way Felony said I would.

bought an emag house charger off him, works wonderfully... great guy to deal with...

i'd do business w/ him again if the chance comes around...
    "Blood is foul, The Flesh dross. My Ascendance thirsts for life itself"

MY FEEDBACK THREAD

very fast shipping....awesome seller, would def. do business again

Jim

Aim sn: Arsonpaintball06

awesome buy, no probelms at all, sooooooper fast shipping.
    thanks again.
    Gear
    RT Mag / Minimag / Pump Mag / Sydarm / ULT / Qloader / ELCD / RPG / 1989 Sterling / 2x F2 illustrator

Feed Back Here
    AGD - "[/tom kaye shakes head in disbelief]"

Great Seller

This guy is a great seller, he hooks you up and follows through with the deal. Fast shipping too. I also found it really great that he made sure i got it and that i installed everything ok. THe level 10 now works really well and he was able to answer all of my questions. Would buy or trade with him anytime,

A+++

great seller, fastest shipping I think I have ever had on a item

great seller, jj kit came on the day he said it would and in excelent condition. would deffinatly do buisness with dan in the future, he stayed in contact the entire time and even apoligized for not talking to me for one day when his net was down.
    Rocking a black/silver acid wash VSC phantom...
    2k3 Cocker F/S
    MY FEEDBACK = AO SCP

Excellent seller, he would do everything he could to make the deal work out for both parties. Very Excellent to deal with.

A+!!

met with me at world cup to sell me his trix. he is very easy to work with, while i was having gen-e check out the matrix for over an hour we walked around and checked out other gun to make sure i wanted his trix for sure. he is an easy going guy, even though he had to leave he still worked with me and waited for me to make a decision. He taught me about the marker and we worked out a fair price. Very good seller, would buy from him again.
    Ender's Violent/Hybrid Alias: 14" Stiffi, Frenzy116, Critical Trigger, VPp Torp HPR, Hybrid LPR w/ VPp, hybrid ARC

STOP PLAYING WITH MY SIG ITS NOT TOO BIG

Arrow A trully great AO member

I got a loader from this person and the deal went very smooth and was just like he said it would be. I would recomend this person to anybody. A very professional person to work with.

Thank you and if I get the chance to do business with you again I would not hesitate at all.

Thanks
    Ron

pickney michigan (hell survivors paintball feild)

seller

great seller would do buisness again recived package like 2 days later (WOW That was Quick)
    A+++