Thread: gtrsi is the worst trader ever

Angry gtrsi is the worst trader ever

ok the story goes gtrsi had promised me a rail, so I send him the money, but he sold it before I got him the money, so im now not playng for at least another week so thanks alot gtrsi thanks alot

Its quite simple. When you say you are going to paypal me you dont wait 3 days. Your bad, not mine! Lets not start a war over this.

I think I have more feedback than you have posts on AO....

gt

Edit: How ironic that the christians are the first to hurl the first stone...

hey man christains dont what to be mistreated either. i sent the paypal as soon as I could so just because you have no life except for doesnt ao makes you a good trader

Originally posted by Gideon1331
    hey man christains dont what to be mistreated either. i sent the paypal as soon as I could so just because you have no life except for doesnt ao makes you a good trader
    You were the one that promised payment and didnt come through. Sorry you are wrong.

man you arent right yeah I did sent the money moron

Originally posted by Gideon1331
    man you arent right yeah I did sent the money moron
    keep digging that whole. Like I said when you paypal someone you dont sit around and do it a few days later. I dont wait on people becuase I have been burned so many times, hey wait like right now!

I refuse to sink to your level and play the smear the name game, sorry I am just above that.

this is my last post on the subject, feel free to email, pm or aim me.

Gideon1331-Alright
    Since I just finished a deal with gtrsi
    and know he is G R E A T TRADER
    I must say some words on his half
    Your making a mistake for calling him a bad trader
    by not actually having a fair claim and only bad trader
    seems to be you on not coming thru on your end.
    Your admitting that you did not come thru on your part of the deal and did not make any attempts to let gtrsi know that you would be sending the payment late
    You also did not inform him and ask him if it was okay that you sent the payment late.
    Since you made ZERO attempts to do so, how is gtrsi suppose to know that you still wanted the rail?
    People do not have time to wait around
    Your either going to send the money or your not going to send the money
    Seems like if you needed the rail bad enough you would send the money when you told gtrsi you were going too.
    So before calling people a bad trader you must read your own type and see that you made a mistake on your end and should apologize and delete this thread
    Thanks
    Jon/xpm