Thread: x-valve

x-valve

I read that x-valve have better range - someone told me "with x-valve u can outshoot cocker" but i dont know...is it true?

Bullfeces.
    A $20 talon has the same range as a $2000 gun. The only exceptions would be backspin like the flatline and z-body.

when that someone said outshoot, he probably meant faster. and in order to prevent a war here at AO, it depends on the player and the setup of both guns, an xvalved mag and a cocker, to see which is faster.

personally, i shoot ultd xvalved mags faster than any cocker (black magic and dye ultralight)
    Yummy yummy yummy, I've got fun in my tummy.

ok...if i play just wood/scenario games is xvalve required? (i have 68powerfeed)...if x-valve increase just rof, 200USD is pretty much...x-valve is probably for speedball, no?

the x-valve has lvl-10 and reactivity but as far as for woods play i dont see much of a use their unless your caught in the open and wanna lay lots of paint.. as far as range the barrels act more on a paintball then any other part of the gun so obvioulsy the barrel is going to make the biggest difference thats why a stock dye cocker may out distance a minimag or stock automag!!!!! the debate of distance is truley stupid anywho cuz the most anyone brags is 10-15 feet. so if my mag will shoot 15 feet shorter ill put enough arc on the ball to make up for it or ill move my fat but up to a better position so that i can hit you!!!!!!!!!!

werd.
    -fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX