Thread: Feedback for nouseforaname

Feedback for nouseforaname

If you've traded or completed any transaction with me post here ...

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Trader! I've NEVER done a better deal in my life. I put up a thread, asking for a mag, he pm'ed me with a mag that was just as i described. He gave a fair price and we talked on aim. I asked him if he could just make a short video of him shooting it, and then putting a paintball in the breech and shooting, to show the tuning of the level 10. He proceeded to make a high resolution video, lasting one and a half minutes, that showed him unloading 2 hoppers, putting a paintball in the breech to shot the level 10, and putting his finger in the breech to further show the tuned level 10. He was lacking feedback, so I asked him to ship before getting payment, he had no trouble at all with that. He told me where each and every scratch on it was, and didn't leave out one bit. He told me when he would mail it, and sent it out on that day, insured, and with a confirmation number. It arrived at my house today, with THE most immaculate wrapping job I've ever seen! The whole mag was taken apart, each in it's own bubble wrap bag. Also, right after sending it out, he cleaned and polished it. It was perfect when i put it together, perfect working condition and perfect aesthetically. In all honesty, it was the best transaction I've ever made, along with the best wrapping job I've ever seen. i wouldn't hesitate one bit to do another trade with nouseforname, and you shouldn't either.

Thanks again Chris!
    Last edited by PBCapo; 02-16-2004 at 04:14 PM.
    Feedback

Upgraded Minimag F/S F/T

My Mags:

-Blue ULE, Xvalve, intelli, blue cp gasthru and flame drop, black and blue cp 2 piece

-Minimag, gas thru and taso drop with on/off, stock barrel

Good Traders: Serialthriller, Heftylefty, Doctorstox, -=[ DevNull ]=-, d40winker(from PBN), bensongg, pbcustom98, nouseforname

i agree with PBcapo this guy is really a great trader he wanted me to ship first and i had a tourny that week so he was able to understand that and ship the day after i shipped to insure i would have a gun for this weekend. thanks a bunch man
    Mouf

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=118965

Really easy to deal with. Good communication and sent money right away.

just sold my angel to him - he was the only serious buyer i got for it, which is one thumbs up, he made a deal with me promptly, another thumbs up, sent the money order right away, 3rd thumbs up, and an overall great guy to deal with, one more thumbs up - thats 4 thumbs up for him... if i had 4 hands... so lets just go with two thumbs up for this guy!
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002