Thread: Mag with HPA perfect trigger, same mag with co2 trigger sticks...any help?

Mag with HPA perfect trigger, same mag with co2 trigger sticks...any help?

I wanted to set up my old "backup mag" for my daughter. It shoots beautifully with compressed air. I hooked up a small co2 tank for her and trigger sticks every 2 or 3 shots. It is set up with air in bottom line to expansion chamber to classic valve.

My other mag classic shoots (without an expansion chamber) from the same co2 tank without a problem.

Any ideas to solve while continuing to use co2?

Have you crono'd it with CO2?

Jay.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

Yes, it was shooting 280 fps... I replaced the oring in the power tube and it actually fixed the problem by 95%. Now it only sticks every 40 shots or so. To unstick, have to pull back harder on trigger a couple of times.

cgrieves Guest
    What power tube O-rings are you using? Some people use Viton (black) o-rings for use with compressed air, and they work very well in both L7 and L10 setups, but when using CO2 they swell considerably causing bolt stick. With CO2 always use the white AGD o-rings.

Part # 123...white oring from AGD kit.

cgrieves Guest
    So this is a L7 mag? A L7 power tube spacer kit would probably solve the problm. I would really recommend a L10 kit though, it negates the need for a spacer kit and will give you all sort of other benefits!