Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AO-WI: Paintball Sam's Spring Big Game May 1st & 2nd

AO-WI: Paintball Sam's Spring Big Game May 1st & 2nd

When: May 1st and 2nd
    Where: Paintball Sam's

Info for the Big Game will be posted as soon as I get the newsletter for it. All other info regarding driving directions can be found at www.paintballsams.com

There are hotels close to the field, such as Holiday Inn and the Mariott. I will look up phone numbers as soon as I can for them.

Meeting place is basically not at the flagpole since thats where all the paint is to be picked up. So I say try and rally on the folks you know, or maybe we can have Timmy from Pride set up the pitch tent again for the Pie Rev people and we can all meet there.

Team Color is still up for a decision.

Also, Sam's is putting in two more feilds this year so they should be up and ready by the Big Game.

More than likely, Tom will be there on the first day as always and will lead one of the teams for the Big Nic battle. Should we be on the other team, I know I will jump ship to play with him regardless of who was winning earlier in the day.

Minimum age for the Big Game is 14.

*****It seems I have been given the task of setting up some sort of activity, whether it be a AO dinner or something else of a group function nature. For those of you from the area, let me know what your ideas are for a place for dinner. Right now Im thinking Charcoal Grill beacuse it's the closest thing to the Interstate and would seem the easiest to go to. I had another idea that we could all go down to Hwy 50. for a massive mini golf match or possibly some go-karting. Let me know.*****

Stuff that you need to know
    - Free Weekend to play
    - Pre-order paint prices ($85 for a case, $45 for a half case)
    - Need to pre-order by April 26th with a money order (by mail) or by Visa or Mastercard over the phone (262-895-3070), by April 19th if you are sending a personal check.
    - Picture ID's are required at the field (State ID, Driver's Licence, Student ID)
    - Age restrictions, 14-17 need to have the consent forms filled out with Sam's. You can do this by bringing your parents to the field or have a consent form signed and notarized. (Downloadable on the paintball sam's website)
    - Paint prices the day of the event ($100 a case, $55 half case)
    - Air is $1.00 per 1000 psi
    - CO2 is $2 (3-10oz.); $2.50 (12oz); $4.00 (20oz.)
    - Orientation is at 9:00 a.m.
    - Gates open at 6 a.m.

Who's Going
    AGD????
    AutomagRT1483
    automagfreek
    deathstalker
    UltimatePaintballer
    sneakyhacker420
    rifleman wi
    MicroMiniMe
    Hexis
    TSalPaintball
    ArsonPaintball
    SeeK
    FrankMagTipp
    Mike Smith
    LaW
    TheAmazingJelloMag
    Spleen
    paintballaholick
    ubooze (maybe)
    RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf
    trevorjk
    SuperDuper
    jayloo
    SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
    RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf
    Shives

Who's Working It
    Methylphenidate
    Big_Chops
    Scooter/Cootie
    Butch Borsic
    Timmy63
    FESTUS33???
    Emo
    Chupas2
    Oddball
    SteveD
    RedMatt
    Last edited by AutomagRT1483; 04-22-2004 at 10:25 AM.

Moderate with Equality & Consistency in 2005!
    AO-WI: Player's List - Now with over 100 People!!!
    Karta #082
    Member #007 of the Unoffical Trina Fan Club
    Great Traders: automagfreek, ClassicMagger, Emagster, fire1811, Kevmaster, MrMag, Nicad, oldsoldier, RogueFactor, SpongeBobSquarePantsx2 , SteveDx10+, The Frymarker, Treefall25, Tunamanx3, warpfeedmod
    In Loving Memory of Eric "Po" Ison Oct. 10, 1974 - Dec. 31, 2004

yah best weekend of the year!!!!!!!!
    ill definatly be there and working
    ill be easy to find ill be the loudest person there
    does 25 watt megaphone mean anything to you
    so everyone should stop me some time durring the day and tell me how much fun they are having.
    Last edited by Methylphenidate; 02-22-2004 at 07:43 PM.

AIM: stix1385

i will be there for sure. working.
    and i will more than happy to shove that megaphone up tim's arse if anybody gets annoyed

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122905 <= feedback is on this link
    AIM - bigchops87
    e-mail - big_chops63@hotmail.com
    what did the paintball say to chops' goggles....SPLAT-timmy laatch-agd pride

I'll be there with the 10-15 other guys in my group. We park inside the speedball field and usually set up a big canopy.

We recommend going with white. You start the day with the sun at your back.

Originally posted by Methylphenidate
    yah best weekend of the year!!!!!!!!
    ill definatly be there and working
    ill be easy to find ill be the loudest person there
    does 25 watt megaphone mean anything to you
    so everyone should stop me some time durring the day and tell me how much fun they are having.

You and that damn megaphone.....

Originally posted by deathstalker
    I'll be there with the 10-15 other guys in my group. We park inside the speedball field and usually set up a big canopy.

We recommend going with white. You start the day with the sun at your back.
    Definately white, blue got whipped that last time.

im going im going im going!!!!
    My Setup:

Blue 2k3 V/F Cocker14" JT 2-PeiceShocktech PneusDye 2X Trigger FrameNW 5" Spoon DropJAM BoltCenterFlag 68/4500

MEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMMEMMEME!!!!!!!!!

and my classic RT - don't wanna bother with the X and the battery and all

it just needs a little bit more tweaking with the on/off pin... then it'll just FLY!!
    Proud Member Of The AO Cesspool Since 08-24-2002

im still trying to figure out if i wanna go ot not.. i went to last years and it wasnt as fun as the secnario game.. i might go to tape it tho and ill defanatly follow you guys atound.. i wanna see mags tear it up

if you dont go......there'll be hell to pay.

lol well what i ment was im going but i dono if im playing or taping... and if i play i dono if i wanan go noob- tastic and run around with my ghillie suit i built at school.. no.. prolly not.. but the chix dug it at school but ill prolly wear it at the secnario gmae with my secnario mag im building....

There is nothing wrong with walking around like a walking tree at school. They may even mistake you for Chewbacca.

lol no silly.. i built it in a class and all ther girls thought it was cool.. i didnt walk around school with it.. eventho i was tempted to that or run down the hallways with it on... and look at the ppls reactions

It'll be pure shock and perhaps you could start a panic too.

yea.. all ide need is our gunhappy SRO officer to shoot me or mace me or even club me.. ive allredy seen him mace a few kids when they were fighting.. which inturn maced 30 or 40 other kids that were watching the fight.. that or the swat team or animal controll to gome get me..lol

Ok, bad example then.

Originally posted by rifleman wi
    i might go to tape it tho and ill defanatly follow you guys atound.. i wanna see mags tear it up
    just follow me...

Jeez, starting the thread a bit early. Ah, it is the first big event of the year for many of us, so what the hey.
    The crew from MN will be there in numbers as usual. Weasels should be a good 15 at least with Hexis at the helm. Most of us stay at the Marriot, with the blessed hot tub to keep us loose for Sunday.
    Maybe we'll be blessed with a fully functional 4.0 release by Tom then too.

Can't wait to hear the words:
    "Do not shoot the animals"
    and
    "You are NOT ninjas"

Any word on tanks for this one?

CNC Emag
    Featherlight Viking

No word on tanks yet. I hear there is one in the works though, prolly ready by the second big game within all hope.

one thing that i can garuntee about the tanks is that it wont be the people walking around wraped in plastic board and netting!!!

that was... well, lets just say not fun

as for the group from MN. you guys are awsome!!
    ill prob find your group and tell you that at big gmae as well, but i kinda wanted to make it so everyone could see this. your attitude is always awsome and i dont think i ahve ever heard some one complain about you guys cheeting or bullying other players around as ive found is common with large groups like yours at big games and scenario events. thats not to say that all the players are A-holes at events like this cus they arnt at all.Infact thats just the opposite. its just that in the past your group has made an impression on the staff as being a no nonsense bunch of guys,and it makes our job as referees that much easier at keeping the chaos under control.so for that i would just like to say thank you and i hope to see you on the field.

Loud tim

hopefully timmy can lend us his pop-up tent again for our "Pie Orgy" anyone is welcome to come have some pie, or the rare pie-flavored ice cream that i always bring

we always have extras, so come help finish it! its free, it cant hurt!

one thing that i can garuntee about the tanks is that it wont be the people walking around wraped in plastic board and netting!!!

that was... well, lets just say not fun
    Ya, tell me about it. I had to help carry one of those the last big game.

as for the group from MN. you guys are awsome!!
    ill prob find your group and tell you that at big gmae as well, but i kinda wanted to make it so everyone could see this. your attitude is always awsome and i dont think i ahve ever heard some one complain about you guys cheeting or bullying other players around as ive found is common with large groups like yours at big games and scenario events. thats not to say that all the players are A-holes at events like this cus they arnt at all.Infact thats just the opposite. its just that in the past your group has made an impression on the staff as being a no nonsense bunch of guys,and it makes our job as referees that much easier at keeping the chaos under control.so for that i would just like to say thank you and i hope to see you on the field.

Loud tim
    Well that and Harry likes hanging out with the young women in our group.

Thanks for the kind words. We do our best.

Was just pondering.
    AGD/Tom want's to impress the scenario crowd. What better place than Sams with 700+ to maybe toss a TAC-ONE into the raffle.
    It may be a huge woodsball game but with so many players and a good mix of them, there's plenty of future buisness to snag.

I'd have to say that's a tough call. Sam's already has a large contingent of die-hard 'Mag shooters. So just like advertising on AO, you might already be preaching to the choir.

I was thinking the same thing too.
    But there is a fair share with Tippmans yet and some real old Mags that might be impressed enough to go buy one.
    And even if it is a good Mag crowd by Mag standards, raise the bar, go for total domination in your own home turf.
    Heck, ya wanna improve marketing, how about the potential for footage with the majority of players using Mags on a 700+ player field!
    Some 30 second clip of the last Nic game and all you see is MAGS. Might help change the perceptions out there...

Count me in! Ooooooo this is gonna be fun! My friend ArsonPaintball will also be comming from AO.

Will have my all black ULE mag, and wearing a green JT jersey with green NVX googles.
    Last edited by TSalPaintball; 02-23-2004 at 06:16 PM.
    I Like To Eat Crayons, I Really Like The Red Ones, I Wonder If They Make Red Crayon Pie

TSalPaintball's Feedback Thread!

Since there are usually a few video cameras roaming we should stage an Automag event.

How about taking all of the Mags and shooting 1 spot on the fort and have everybody open up on it for 3 seconds at the same time?

Interesting idea Seek. We should try something special.

I should have a nice digital camera for the game. I can also either borrow my brother's mini DV cam (or just bring him and his camera with, the better option). That way we can edit it that evening!