Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: ABTOCMEPTb

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    northern NY
    Posts
    21

    ABTOCMEPTb

    Last thurs. I purchased a barrel from ABTOCMEPTb and recieved it today.The barrel was just as advertised and he shipped very quickly.I would feel confident buying from him again.
    www.briggscustomleather.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    16
    I purchased a gas-thru stock and a remote line, it shipped and arrived in good order. A pleasure to deal with.

  3. #3

    Thumbs down

    Items not as described. Sold me a freak boremaster kit and clamed to have only ever used two of the inserts. Arrived in a broken and negelcted freak case. Every insert had serious signs of wear and dried paint left on almost all inserts. Buy at your own risk.

  4. #4
    ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    I apologize. But I sent you wrong item and it was mistake of the person that packed everything. Send me back those old incerts and let me know if you want full refund or those brand new that I was initially selling.

    I am not a dealer and selling mostly my own stuff that I dont use. Last week I sent 10+ packages and there are some room for mistakes.

    Once again sorry, I keep everything in one closet and I didnt provide clear enough info to person preparing your box. Either way, I am sure I can complete this transaction and get positive feedback.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by Mescalito
    Items not as described. Sold me a freak boremaster kit and clamed to have only ever used two of the inserts. Arrived in a broken and negelcted freak case. Every insert had serious signs of wear and dried paint left on almost all inserts. Buy at your own risk.
    I am also having problems with ABTOCMEPTb. Here is a list of them:
    1. I made two transactions with him, and he charged me shipping on both transactions, but then he only shipped them as one package, thereby making pure profit off the shipping charges from the first transaction.
    2. I was supposed to recieve a Dye Boomstick from him. Instead, I recieved an All American. He wants me to pay to ship the All American back, even though it was his mistake.
    3. He charged me $5 for insurance on one of the transactions. Then, he didn't even purchase insurance. Yet he won't refund me for a service I paid him for that he did not provide.


    I will remove/correct this feedback once he decides to take care of these problems, but as of his last two emails to me he is still refusing to correct them properly.

  6. #6
    ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    As I said to you in all emails.

    Return everything to me for a full refund or send me back items I requested and I refund you $5.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by ABTOCMEPTb
    As I said to you in all emails.

    Return everything to me for a full refund or send me back items I requested and I refund you $5.
    lol. i'm not returning all the items. I just want you to correct the mistakes you made.

  8. #8
    ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by back2integrity
    lol. i'm not returning all the items. I just want you to correct the mistakes you made.
    Than follow instructions that I gave you. Send me back wrong item and I as soon as I get it I'll ship you correct barrel and refund you $5.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by ABTOCMEPTb
    Than follow instructions that I gave you. Send me back wrong item and I as soon as I get it I'll ship you correct barrel and refund you $5.
    those were not your instructions, you also wanted me to send back other items, and you want me to pay for shipping and handling on a mistake that you made. You should pay for shipping and handling when you've sent a wrong item.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Myrtle Beach,SC Be water my friend,be water
    Posts
    175
    Great trader sent package right away.In new condition just like he said.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tri-Cities Wa.
    Posts
    121

    Red Gas through grip.

    I bought and purchased via paypal a red gas through agd fore grip from him. Later on that day I got a message on my paypal that my transaction was cancelled due to him needing the foregrip for his new marker. I don't know but if you don't plan on selling something should you advertise it on AO. Maybe Im just picky I don't know.

  12. #12
    Bought an action vid cam from him, he sent it out and I recieved it in a couple of days. Item came in great condition. Thanks dude!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    18

    nicw transaction

    good transaction--answered all questions in a timely manner and sold the product advertised good job will do business with again

  14. #14
    ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    I am glad you like it.

    This emag was my dream machine untill I got xmag and cyborgs. Was very hard to let it go. If you have any Q's about settings - ask away.

  15. #15
    ABTOCMEPTb Guest
    The only reason I ask to ship wrong item first is to actualy protect my self from loosing both items. Considering how hostile you are you might as well keep both items or take as much time as you want to ship it back to me and I got no way to retreive it from you. And no ebay or paypal can help me to get it back from you.

    Online stores, Action Village for example, accept returns but you have to pay for shipping. Even if they sent wrong item you are the one who pays to ship it back. And you ship it first and they issue refund or exchange after item arrives.

    So once again. As soon as I receive wrong item I will ship correct item ASAP and to make it up to you I'll ship it express mail so you can get it overnight.

    P.S. How much would it cost to ship 8 incerts? $3.50 with confirmation?

  16. #16

    Thumbs down Beat to $|-|!t boremaster kit = $70?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ABTOCMEPTb
    I apologize. But I sent you wrong item and it was mistake of the person that packed everything. Send me back those old incerts and let me know if you want full refund or those brand new that I was initially selling.

    I am not a dealer and selling mostly my own stuff that I dont use. Last week I sent 10+ packages and there are some room for mistakes.

    Once again sorry, I keep everything in one closet and I didnt provide clear enough info to person preparing your box. Either way, I am sure I can complete this transaction and get positive feedback.
    I tried to persue your return advice but some how, my PM's have been ignored for over a week. I have participated in over 100 internet based transactions as a buyer and a seller. You are the first person who has ever tried to "stiff" me. Just because i hold high respect for the CCCP doesnt mean i hold any for you.

  17. #17
    If you are trying to buy from this kid, make sure you get a DETAILED picture AND description. Dont worry, this post will be posted in all of his "for sale" threads.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,343
    I just purchased a warp left breach for an x-mag it arrived quickly exactly as described and for a good price. Would do business with again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •