Thread: Amsoil Ester/Diester Compressor oils....

Amsoil Ester/Diester Compressor oils....

http://www.synthetic-oil-online.com/se_series.htm

or

http://www.synthetic-oil-online.com/dch.htm

Could it be a 5 gallon Jug of KC?

-20 Wt Ester Based oils?

-neg 70 Pour Points?

-Paffrafin Free

Or at least strikingly similar...
    Did you hear about the new european weapons contracts? France is going to make the wooden sticks Spain making the little white flags

Very similar and for good reason. Amsoil buys its synthetic base from Mobil Oil company. And Mobil is the ONLY refiner of truely Synthetic oil base. Not hydro cracked Petroleum synthetic. So at the base of it EVERYONE that uses a true synthetic starts with Mobil base. Redline etc. All Mobil base. The differences then are the additives and vary by what the application is. In the case of Air tool oils there is not that much needed. In the case of Automotive applications there is some more stabilizers and anti oxidents needed. I have always said the stuff is practicaly the same and the issue is not "which" oil so much as it is how much oil. Some additives could in the long run be detrimental. To me, for paintball markers, the less the better. Someone dying their oil to have a unique look and then marketing that as something special is just hype. I personaly use Mobil Air tool oil all the time. Have for years. I bought a quart of it for like 4 bucks. Still have half of it left. Never had an oiling problem in any marker I ever owned. But I indeed use copious amounts of it regularly. Thats the ticket! Amsoil air tool oil should be just as good and its a fine product I am sure. I use thier oils in all my work trucks.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

Intresting...

Maybe Tom can buy a 275 Gallon tote of this to replace the the mediocre Gold Cup that comes with the gun now.

Call it Gen LX Lube

I can't prove it, but I suspect Gold Cup is nothing but a base of some common Air Tool oil with a tiny bit of yellow die in it to call it "Gold Cup". Then packaged and labeled as if its something really special. Not uncommon way to market in this industry.