Thread: Warp Breech Design

Warp Breech Design

Some of you might remember that i posted this a few months before but this idea was halted due to problems about the ACE.

Now with the rumors of e/xmags being discontinued i don't have to worry about the ase any more.

This is a somewhat simple design. My goal here is to completely eliminate vertical, left, and right feednecks and make one feedneck that can rotate to everyone's needs.

Here is a picture slideshow of what i'm thinking up in my head right now.

This design could be good and bad. Just sharing my ideas with you guys.

i would like to see that go into production. but you will also need to change feednecks. warp feednecks are diffrent then hopper feedneck. get what im saying but cool idea
    68/45k Flatline for sale
    Misc Parts for sale
    <--click for feedback FULL!

adapter

or you could use screw in feednecks to change it...

how is it better than the current removable breech system?

Originally posted by Kevmaster
    how is it better than the current removable breech system?
    Don't you have to mill your rail to get the warp breech to fit correctly?

thats definetly nice.

The reason it trumps the current breech systm is that the current breech system is X-mag only. And if i understan him correctly the breech could be angled at multiple direction rather than vert and warp left and right.

I see that this could be done. But two suggestions. make absolutely sure its flush to the body and extremaly stable, dont want it shaking or anything while your running. And it would lso be cool if the ability to slide it was made to be as quick and easy as possible. LIke press in one detent and slide it to the other side.

Otherwise keep up the great work i wanna see one of these so i can finally use a warp
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    By a great percentage they are uneducated, religiously fanatical, and completely and hopelessly ignorant.
    Rooster refering to himself and the christian conservatives?

its been done on a matrix i belive

i think the assault 80 has a changeable breech.
    A Sanchez Machine Distributor
    Ask me about my US Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and Fire Department Discount
    PBN Feedback
    AO feedback
    EBAY feedback

i don't plan on making this, it's just an idea that i thought would be useful.

Instead of having all these different breeches i thought there could be one breech that would do it all

It's not a bad idea.

My only comment would be that it's really a whole new body idea which is fine but would have to be more costly than a fixed warp body.So if your gun is a vert,it'd be cheaper to hang on to your stock vert ULE and buy another warp body.

You also will have more milling to the rail for that design than the simple notch a warp requires.

It would be far easier,I think,to have a vert body drilled and tapped for a screw-in warp neck on the side.Unscrew the vert feed,unscrew the side cover which then goes into the vert hole on top and screw in a warp neck in the side.No milling and an easy swap.
    Logic Paintball Forums
    My A O Feedback Here
    Other Feedback Here
    If I've Been Any help
    Please Leave Some.

why didnt i think of that...