Thread: Need help with leaking

Need help with leaking

Hey guys,

I gassed up my automag today, and it was leaking out of the barrel, so I shot for a while and it started leaking out the velocity area. I tried to adjust the velocity, but it didn't really help at all. The valve is oiled and all the orings seem fine.

Jacob
    My AIM Intimidator is better than your Automag. Get over it.
    Hobart Paintball AIM Paintball

check your on/off assembly and the regulator seat.

are you running co2 or nitro?

Nitrogen.

What should I look for in my on/off assy?

make sure it is properly lubricated and not sticking

Or, you could actually try the right way.

If it's leaking out the velocity adjuster, turn the velocity down a pinch. If that doesn't solve it, check the oring on the piston inside the reg assembly. Change if necessary. If THAT doesn't help, it's time to replace the piston.

As for the leak out the barrel, are you using a level 10 or not? Try this- pull and hold the trigger. Does the leak stop? If it does, then the problem lies in your powertube somewhere. If it does not, the problem lies in your on/off assembly.

Last question- is this a classic valve or RT based valve? An RT based valve could cause a leak out the rear end if the reg pin oring is shot.

I have changed all the orings in the marker - I can't seem to get it working. Are you willing to take a look at the valve, Dayspring?

Jacob