Thread: ULE RT Custom barrel

ULE RT Custom barrel

Hello, (BTW, my first post on AO )

I recently ordered a ULE RT Custom. I haven't received it yet but it's coming...

Two questions for those who have the same marker:

1. Could you give me your comments on the stock barrel? Finish quality? Noise? Bore size?

2. Also, how many shots can I expect with this barrel from a 68/3000 tank?

Thanks,

I don't own a custom yet, but it's on it's way =), so the only thing I can say about the barrel is that it's made by J&J, 12", two piece and 0.689-0.690 bore.

ULE RT Custom

Red ULE body
    ULT
    Electric Logic vert frame

I don't understand what is the point of making it 2 pieces. There are no other parts it can be exchanged with, is there?

(i.e. other backs, other fronts)

The point of having a two piece barrel is having the front a larger bore, which makes it more quiet, and according to some people more accurate. I think at least, correct me if I'm wrong

Actually Naby, the tip is Interchangable with a J&J edge tip.
    Potatoboy!

I called J&J to ask the size for this custom barrel. They acted like I was bothering them but said it was .688. I have never used it, I purchased a All American 2 peice. Too me the JJ is very thin.

I like the barrel

Hey Naby

Welcome to AO.

I have had my Cusotm ULE RTP for 2 months now and I love it. The stock barrel as stated above is a J&J. It's not bad. I fully expected to need to get a new one but I am happy with it's performance so far. It is a 12" two piece. I was glad to learn in this thread that it was interchangable with other tips. Otherwise it would not make much sence. It is pretty quiet, which I like. And it is pretty easy to clean.

I think you will be impressed.

Bryan

That barrel shoots just fine. One of our kids used it all day Saturday in the CFOA Rookie and he was using Draxxus something or nother and it matched up really well and it shot darts all day. He loves it.

AGD, where we are so good we can do it with only ONE tube!

cphilip.com

thanks all.

How about the efficiency? How much can you shoot with a 68/3000 tank at around 280fps?

Well its not the barrel that makes the efficiency of the gun. Its the valve. I'm not sure how many shots you'll get, because I have a bigger tank. Just keep this thread up at the top, until someone with the same valve and bolt and the same size tank. They will tell you.
    WANTED: Y-Grip in good condition. X-Valve, or Retro Valve. PM me if you're selling one.