Thread: RT Custom questions

RT Custom questions

1)How light are the new(er) rails that come with it. Would i need it milled to have a "light" gun?

2)I've always used a classic mag, and i was wondering how the kick of an RT is in comparison. Better, worse, different? How about compared to a cocker, spyder, Electropnuematic?

more questions on the way, as i think of them.
    Thanks!

I can't imagine that the kick would be any different from a classic (assuming that you have lvl10 in your classic). With lvl10 there really isn't much kick.

ULE RT Custom

Red ULE body
    ULT
    Electric Logic vert frame

ok the newer rails are only several ounces and u can always get your rail ule milled if you wish mine is from rouge think it weights 3.5 ounzes or so

and the rt bounce is mostly the trigger the actual gun doesnt bounce much at all ex with lvlX

There really is no kick to it. I have a classic R/T and never had a problem with the weight. With the Intelliframe and the Level X, you can get them ripping at near Electro rates of fire with no batteries required!

thanks to all for answers.
    By the way, if anyone is reading this thread looking to buy one, Tunaman has the best prices anywhere. So don't shop around.

Originally posted by Mrmacdude
    thanks to all for answers.
    By the way, if anyone is reading this thread looking to buy one, Tunaman has the best prices anywhere. So don't shop around.
    I could have told you that!

BTW don't forget he is also a Dye dealer for all of your apparell needs. He even got me my Fatman special Dye Pants!