Thread: I Am Sooooo Pissed You Cant Even Imagine!!!

Angry I Am Sooooo Pissed You Cant Even Imagine!!!

Ok... Let me explain.
    Some guy, saw that I was building a mag from scratch. So We had a deal I would send my Raptor and an extra body, and he would send a mag body and minimag valve for $135 COD. I disasembled my raptor cleaned and oiled it and aired it up and fired a few shots off and it worked fine. Then I sent it out(costed me $20 for shipping by the way becuase i sent cirtified and a few other things plus tape and labels). A few days later he said he got it and loves the trigger pull. Then the next day he told me that it leaked down the barrel, so I told him things to fix it. None of that worked. So I told him get a new cup seal and if that dosen't work ask the store if they might know whats wrong. Then today he said it didn't work, so I said to send back the gun and forget it then. Then he tells me that the gun is at the shop and there looking at it for $10 on the COD.(the last part that he said was in an email that he sent before i talked to him) I told him I didn't want him to send it in. I wanted to know if they knew what would work just by what they saw. Then he asked if I want to call the deal off. I said yes then he asked if I had Paypal, I said no. Then he said ok then send the money check or money order to me. I asked for what. He said for the shipping and the repair. OHHOHOHOHOHO I AAAMMM SOOOOO PISSED!!! This guys AIM SN is tippman111, and his email is...well i was told not to say, He is from Cranberry TWP in PA. Hey Mods don't move this to the Trade Area because nobody will bother to look at it there.
    Last edited by InfinatyBPS; 09-22-2001 at 09:42 PM.
    You smell like dookie... No really though.

UP!!!

What should I do.

well, first of you shouldnt have posted his Email ..He hasnt screwed you......Yet........

But I would tell him "hey, I told you not to fix it at shop, so if you want me to, I will pay for the shipping charges only to get my gun back. I dont even know if you actually DID repair it, you might be trying to take me for a ride."
    Former stickballmovies guy (They're on youtube now). Now a full-time slumlord in Central Ohio.

Hmm...you want me to go beat him up? He only lives about 30 mins from me Hmm....wonder if I know him, he must play at 3rivers seeing as it couldn't be more than 10 mins from his house.

http://teamlethalcrosshair.50g.com/i...aptortrade.htm

theres a conversation I had with him on AIM. Look at all the lies he got cought in.

Just kick his ***, and get your gun back
    Life would'nt be life without any fun, thats why theres paintball... Get tired of paintball... try extreme downhill mountain biking... get tired of that... take off your breaks and try it again... still not having fun? No? Your crazy...

ok, well, first off, what lies did he get cought in? Second, you can just about look at a Mag valve and tell if it works. I don't see the problem here. If he is willing to eat the cost of repairs to the raptor and still wants to send you the valve, whats the big deal? I don't see how he is the bad guy in this situation.

Dude...yeah, it is a bit confusing, but none the less, he is fixing it, and you are stil getting a minimag valve. If, when the gun is complete, just send it to AGD to be worked on under the warranty. All u gotta do is register the SN and let them work on the valve to be sure it is ok...that is what the warranty is for.
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

If you thought there was nothing strange about this you will now...

I had FeelTheRT do a little investigation work. While I was talking to him in that last convo. RT was asking him about the gun. He said that the gun didn't work even with the new cup seal so he took it into the store to get repairs done to it. Well he told FTRT that all it needed was a cup seal. And he is trying to make me pay for the repairs and he said it just needed a cup seal. Also another lie he was cought in was, he said that He put the cup seal in, then he said that the store did it.