Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Bolt Update with PICS (you guys are driving me nuts)

Hey Tom...get some sleep man...i'm on the west coast and i'm tired..well..looks like the Super Bolt is improving everyday..and on a side note..can someone out at World Cup get some pics of Manny in action with his AGD Special SFL...i've got his warpig.com pic as my screensaver..

don't want to be a pain..but i wanted to throw this back up to see if anything new has happened in the 2 weeks since i last threw this up....

look for a batch to go on sale here this coming week.

AGD

Nice! I am definitely purchasing one. I've been waiting for these tings to go on sale. I was hoping on buying two. Would there be any limit to how many one can buy?

Don
    This is DEFINITELY the BEST way
    to SEND AND RECEIVE Money
    via the internet. Check it Out.
    NO FEES FOR RECEIVING PAYMENTS!!!
    AND IT'S FREE!!!
    Get $5 for signing up and $10 for sending your first payment.
    LINK TO C2IT and AOL Quick Cash

Donggie@ModifiedPaintball.com
    516-520-6668
    www.ModifiedPaintball.com
    Modifiedpaintbal - AIM

I know this is old considering the thing is comming out but what about magnesseum? thats saposed to be really light. not sure if it is strong but whats wrong with it?

I just got off the phone with Joanne to register my new Micro eMag and took the liberty of trying to purchase a superbolt. Looks like they aren't quite ready yet and that AO'ers will get first crack at it. I'm hoping to purchase two of these and was wondering if it would be part of this thread or another. Just kinda worried I might be late in purchasing them since they will probably be a limited run this first batch. If anyone reads this, I would appreciate if someone could give me a heads up so that I won't be left behind. Just a favor of sorts.

Thanks,

Don

This is a huge thread - so I can't read it all - but what is the expected cost of the new bolt?

Mi-f33t-R-Wet.

You know what..no one has ever answered that before..how strange..oh well..i'm just holding off...can't decide..

after i get a superbolt and intelliframe my mag will be complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -mag
    -cocker
    i have both.

ARE THEY FOR SALE YET!!!

Don

Here are the details, we are having an internet store setup as we speak. I expected that it would be done today but it seems they lost the email with the pictures and descriptions of the products. It will have to wait until monday to get straightened out. There will only be a few things for sale at first but one will be the Superbolt. The guys here this weekend will get a chance to buy them too so if you know anyone coming have them get one for you.

AGD

Cool..i'm going to be in Vegas to catch the last day of Comdex so i'll be able to order mine on monday...YYeeeeeaaahhhh....i can stop bugging you now, Tom (at least about the superbolts...i can't promise i'll stop bugging you about the flatlines though..sorry...)..oh..and any chance there will ever be a Tech Class in California..us Westerners are really feeling left out as of late...

yeah finally a chance to buy one soon, any details on price? im with bunny us west coasters are feeling left out

edit:tom, rumor(edit # 2 "i cant spell") has it they will only be foamie, can u use the superbolt without a foamie?
    Last edited by Minimag4me; 11-15-2001 at 10:05 PM.
    -Minimag Body HR
    -Retro Valve
    -Z grip with extender
    -12V X-Boarded Revvy
    -6 barrels including:10 Inch DYE SS, 8 inch Steel Wind, 8 inch stock minimag barrel, 12 inch BOA barrel, 12 inch Lapco Autospirit, 16 inch SPAA
    -68/3000 Flatline